The Celtics just keep winning

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I must admit before the season started i thought they were gonna be good but didn't expect this at all since they only returned 4 players from last year ECF, on top of that Gordon Hayward gruesome injury in the first quarter of the first game of the regular season made me think they were gonna drop to about 4-6 seed in the east, dont get me wrong i still think the Cavs win the east but Boston has really impressed me.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The reffing in the 4th quarter of that game was a joke at best ,warriors shot bad but the invisable calls irving got 3 times late won that game and tobe honest was terrible

A

agriggy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kyrie was a huge addition, with Horoford at center, makes the fast, also creates match up problems for other teams. Cavs are has been's now.

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They've been playing amazing defense. Brad Stevens deserves a damn statue!

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They've been playing amazing defense. Brad Stevens deserves a damn statue!

Pump your brakes, he hasn't won anything yet, some one ESPN said he many be the best coach in the league, even better that Gregg Popovich, thats just ridiculous, Pop is a 5 time champ, Stevens cant even win the east yet.

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pump your brakes, he hasn't won anything yet, some one ESPN said he many be the best coach in the league, even better that Gregg Popovich, thats just ridiculous, Pop is a 5 time champ, Stevens cant even win the east yet.

He made Kyrie play defense for 16 games! That's pretty impressive to me lol

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
They keep rolling everyone is in high praises for them some have annointed them ECF champions already.

As good as they have looked they still got no chance to win East.

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Celtics have a good team this year

S

sauleskid

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Celtics win the nba this year

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I still dont think they win the east, of the next 6 games 3 teams could beat them, Miami, Detroit, Philadelphia. They have been a little lucky, winning 4 games while trailing 16+ points or more.

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The celtics are playing great basketball so far... just imagine if hayward did not get injured in his first game.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
This may sound dumb but Hayward being injured actually helped them, Brown and Tatum have gotten valuable minutes which they would not have gotten if Hayward was there and I am sure they both would not have played like they have done.

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This may sound dumb but Hayward being injured actually helped them, Brown and Tatum have gotten valuable minutes which they would not have gotten if Hayward was there and I am sure they both would not have played like they have done.

You are absolutely right, Hayward injury has been a blessing in disguise, Brown and Tatum are playing very good and keep getting better.

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Celtics are unstoppable!! ANd without Hayward.

S

sigamugacaca

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Miami heat broke their winning streak finally. I think the Celtics winning streak does not mean they are the best team in the NBA though. Sometimes teams get winning streaks don't take it too seriously.

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At last they lost, since will even out eventually, the Celtcis are not as good as their current record.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They sure blew that game last night but it had to end sometime

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Agree with everyone regular season winning streaks mean absolutely nothing.

Hawks won 19 straight and got 1 seed 3 years ago got swept in ECF.

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Too right. It means nothing without the ring.

Sil3ntness

Sil3ntness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah that's pretty crazy that the Heat beat their winning streak. Maybe they underestimate the Heat seeing as how they are like a .50% win percentage currently.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Doing well see what happens when it means the most in the playoffs

nitulbhatia

nitulbhatia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Celtics lost today, i dont remember their opponents today.

S

sigamugacaca

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Detroit Pistons beat them! It was a very good game. Detroit is very strong. I bet Detroit +10.5 of course with very little value but still I thought it was a strong chance to win and Detroit ended up winning so I covered easily.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Detroit Pistons beat them! It was a very good game. Detroit is very strong. I bet Detroit +10.5 of course with very little value but still I thought it was a strong chance to win and Detroit ended up winning so I covered easily.

Would have been a sweet return on moneyline for detroit ,they are pretty good this season ,nice bet

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So far im 2/2 on the teams that could beat the celtics over their next 6 games, lets see if Phili pulls trough.