Cavs vs. Raptors

D

dkb15

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is going to be a great one.

But why is Lebron the underdog? Opinions?

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lebron doesn't have much of a team around him. The Cavs barely beat the Pacers in round one, and Toronto is the higher seed. I thought the Cavs would win this series, because Lebron owns the raptors, but I am surprised they are looking to sweep.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Terrible effort by the raptors ,some bad luck too and not the greatest reffing especially in acouple late game spots ,plus lebron was better than he has ever been against us .

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was shocked to be honest that the Raptors could not win even one game. That is why their coach got fired probably.

If the Raptors and Pacers faced each other, I think the Raptors would have won that series. I guess it's a case of Lebron's greatness and just how bad a matchup the Cavs were for the Raptors.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I was shocked to be honest that the Raptors could not win even one game. That is why their coach got fired probably.

If the Raptors and Pacers faced each other, I think the Raptors would have won that series. I guess it's a case of Lebron's greatness and just how bad a matchup the Cavs were for the Raptors.

I'm sure there were other factors as to why Dwane Casey was fired (given he was named the NBA Coach of the Year) but can't say he didn't do great things with the Raptors over the past 7 years.

I'm thinking the Raptors were just worn out and LeBron played almost like someone possessed! The Raptors vs Cavs series almost reminds me of Washington Capitals vs Pittsburgh Penguins. Hope that trend ends soon for the Raptors, though.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sure there were other factors as to why Dwane Casey was fired (given he was named the NBA Coach of the Year) but can't say he didn't do great things with the Raptors over the past 7 years.

I'm thinking the Raptors were just worn out and LeBron played almost like someone possessed! The Raptors vs Cavs series almost reminds me of Washington Capitals vs Pittsburgh Penguins. Hope that trend ends soon for the Raptors, though.

I read Casey's farewell letter to Toronto, the guy is a class act, I hope he gets another chance.

melodyman169

melodyman169

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was really easy for James

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I read Casey's farewell letter to Toronto, the guy is a class act, I hope he gets another chance.

Totally agree with you! Not many out there like him, that I can tell.

JobyPoker

JobyPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lebron overrated

Lebron simply is getting old, guy has little to no equity in the game. I'd say his chances of winning are about the same of Phil Hellmuth calmly accepting a bad beat.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Raptors just don't have enough talent to be nba champions yet.