PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
With the playoffs starting this weekend thought I would create a spot for me and everyone else who support the Cleveland Cavaliers to root them on to the 2017 Championship.

Go Cavs!!

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They will need to turn it up afew notches to get that done ,they do have the players on the roster for it tho

Greg0201

Greg0201

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
GO THUNDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips

Will be backing them in that series I think Harden is over rated this year.

Russ should win MVP too bad they are going to announce it quite in June after Finals over would have love to see them announce it tomorrow and add an edge to that series.

Looking forward to that series and Celtics/Bulls in first round.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
With the return of Durant, I believe in Warriors to the championship

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips

Along with about half of New Zealand, I'll be cheering for Oklahoma City Thunder as well. If you are a Thunder supporter, you should not have too much difficulty understanding why. LOL.

With the playoffs starting this weekend thought I would create a spot for me and everyone else who support the Cleveland Cavaliers to root them on to the 2017 Championship.

Go Cavs!!
Sorry joeisi, but I promise to cheer for the Cleveland Cavaliers, when they are not playing the Thunder. Because of Steve Adams, the Thunder get the most exposure on TV in New Zealand.

Last edited:
Greg0201

Greg0201

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Will be backing them in that series I think Harden is over rated this year.

Russ should win MVP too bad they are going to announce it quite in June after Finals over would have love to see them announce it tomorrow and add an edge to that series.

Looking forward to that series and Celtics/Bulls in first round.

I agree with the mvp thing lol...

Along with about half of New Zealand, I'll be cheering for Oklahoma City Thunder as well. If you are a Thunder supporter, you should not have too much difficulty understanding why. LOL.

Sorry joeisi, but I promise to cheer for the Cleveland Cavaliers, when they are not playing the Thunder. Because of Steve Adams, the Thunder get the most exposure on TV in New Zealand.

yes Steven Adams is good he needs to hold on to that damn ball and push people around he is a big guy better use his size lol

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips

Good Luck to your Thunder. Adams is a good player a bit under rated cause he doesn't have big offensive numbers but he knows his role and plays it well. He does a lot of the dirty work in the paint that all teams needs.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
With the return of Durant, I believe in Warriors to the championship

Warriors is the best team in the NBA no doubt KD is in the top 3 of players on the planet.

All that said we have the best player in the league and we have the psychological edge over them. LBJ has had the better of KD teams in head to head and it isn't even close. We have the formula and the requisite parts to beat them.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Good win game 1 today
Could have gone either way down the stretch. Poor free throw shooting and kept Indy in the game. I think we shot better field than the free throw line which is really poor.
Cannot understand Indy they played really well but their coach/defensive assistant needs to be fired asap. Why continue to have guys switch on pick n roll and leave the smaller guards in particular Jeff Tegue to get roasted in the paint.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
17952926_1605801776114941_2587945973337528573_n.jpg

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Gotta stay healthy. For Cavs and Warriors, it's just about advancing and staying healthy. Whoever makes it to the finals with most players w/o injury, should be favored.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice sweep ,interesting sidenot lowest margin for a 4 game sweep in nba history

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Cavs Raptors series start tonight at the Q.

Most tv analyst and fans say Raptors will win 2-3 games.

Personally I think they will be lucky to even win a game this series, Cavs in 4. The best shot of Raptors winning a game is tonight Cavs have not played in a week and are usually slow starters in a series anyway.

How many games do you guys think the Raptors are going to win this series?

C

caio cesar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cavs Raptors series start tonight at the Q.

Most tv analyst and fans say Raptors will win 2-3 games.

Personally I think they will be lucky to even win a game this series, Cavs in 4. The best shot of Raptors winning a game is tonight Cavs have not played in a week and are usually slow starters in a series anyway.

How many games do you guys think the Raptors are going to win this series?

You nailed it. I thought the series was going to be a little bit tighter. It really seems that we are going to see a rematch between Cavs and Warriors.

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like another GS Cavs Final.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
almost time to start watching games. About to get interesting...

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry buddy but this is not the so called kings year to many hungry cannibal players out there we will however see someone's heart drop on to the hard wood that is truly unavoidable can't wait but good luck to you and your cavs warriors are coming out to play that's for sure

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Conference Finals start on Wednesday.
I see tv people making a dumb point on how Cavs don't have home court so they cannot sweep. Sweep in a 7 game series is the same with or without home court got to win two home games and two road games makes no difference in my opinion.

Do you guys think that Cavs pull out the broom again and sweep Boston ?

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do t kniw about a sweep but the cavs are the better team and i think the extra 5 games the celtics have played will only favour the cavs more ,especially here in game one ,they might be a tired team if things dont go great for first three quarters ..im riding with the cavs in game one think they possibly pull away even in boston

dealio96

dealio96

The LAG Monkeys
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let's go Cavs!!!!! Got my drinks ready and grill fired up! It's a beautiful day in The Land!!!

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Game 3 in The Land tonight. No IT for rest of series although that would not make a difference.

My prediction for rest of this series is more of what we saw in first two games.

3.gif