CardsChat Fantasy Leagues?

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know I'm probably late to the dance, but I don't see any threads about bringing back the CC Fantasy Premiere League and/or CC Fantasy NFL. As a past participant in both, I'd do it again. Time is short, though, especially for the EPL. Past organizers? Anything?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I know I'm probably late to the dance, but I don't see any threads about bringing back the CC Fantasy Premiere League and/or CC Fantasy NFL. As a past participant in both, I'd do it again. Time is short, though, especially for the EPL. Past organizers? Anything?
Some individuals have been brave enough to practice having CC league in Fantasy Premier League in the last 2 seasons or so.
I believe both times number or participants was 5 or less (dont remember exact amount although it clearly was less than 10) - therefore it may sound like it is not worth it :unsure:

As for NFL then if i remember correctly then there this eliminator thing and fantasy league or something (which had 20$ buy-in?) were quite popular cause they easily had like 10+ participants so yeah ...

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It would be interesting to have them again, someone wanting to organize and with the time necessary to make it work out. Hugs