Canelo V Kovalev who is your winner?

DieCosta

DieCosta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Saturday night in Las Vegas Canelo will Challenge Kovalev for a light Heavyweight title. What you think? Who is your favourite?
I believe this a risky fight for Canelo moving Up two weight division to fight a experience champion like Kovalev their are thinking Kovalev it’s done but I don’t think so let’s see what happens.

Fight it’s onnnnn!!!!

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I'll watch the fight but it's kind of a disappointment honestly. He picked the weakest (probably) light heavyweight champion in order to try to get a belt in this weight division, but the worst thing is he included a weight restriction: they can't weight over 185 pounds for the fight, so Kovalev will most likely be fighting lighter than he usually does (so not really a full light heavyweight fight, some could say). And on top of that he had trouble making the weight (175 pounds), so I don't think he'll be fully hydrated for the fight, because his actual fully hydrated weight must be over 185 pounds.

Hopefully it'll be a good fight despite all this, hopefully.

DieCosta

DieCosta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll watch the fight but it's kind of a disappointment honestly. He picked the weakest (probably) light heavyweight champion in order to try to get a belt in this weight division, but the worst thing is he included a weight restriction: they can't weight over 185 pounds for the fight, so Kovalev will most likely be fighting lighter than he usually does (so not really a full light heavyweight fight, some could say). And on top of that he had trouble making the weight (175 pounds), so I don't think he'll be fully hydrated for the fight, because his actual fully hydrated weight must be over 185 pounds.

Hopefully it'll be a good fight despite all this, hopefully.

I totally agree with what you said I believe Canelo is good Champ but not a real Mexican Champion like ;Julio Cesar Chavez , Rafael Marquez , Erik Morales , Marco Antonino Barrera, Salvador Sanchez.... Canelo team and Golden Boy promotions are making of Saul are super star in the boxing world but as you said piking his fight very carefully as they did to win the super middleweight title against Rocky Fielding and this time making restriction weight to Kovalev not be so much heavier than Canelo. I hope next year I can fight him and I can beat him I believe I’m the only one right now who I can beat him. It’s Dynamite Time 🧨!

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Canelo win Knockount 11 round,Kovalev fight only for money

DieCosta

DieCosta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Canelo win Knockount 11 round,Kovalev fight only for money

We all knew Canelo was a favourite to win honestly I believe Canelo team did everything to Canelo get easier this belt coz if they want a real fight they pick another Light Heavyweight Champion

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I first saw Canelo when he was boxing against Mayweather. I liked his aggressive style and fighting spirit. It will be a tough match but I hope he will win against Kovalev.

fenoz

fenoz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly speaking, it’s difficult to talk about Kovaley’s prospects. In his weight category he defeated a very large number of rivals. I think that's enough for him. Sooner or later you have to leave the sport. After all, he is no longer young, and at 36 years so give all the best ..

mountainfox

mountainfox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Canelo won because he had a heart of a champion in him. Also, that guy has never been knock down in his boxing career.

Winner Poker