Canelo Alvarez Wins Middleweight Title by Majority Decision Over “GGG” Golovkin

DieCosta

DieCosta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was a robbery as same the first fight he did against GGG Golden Boy Promotions pay a good money for the Nevada Commission and they do a proper job. That’s why I hate the business of boxing Boxer put everything on the line even risking their lives to entertainment of the Fans...for what? to get rob or judged by people who never been in boxing gym. I hope toning Canelo get beat badly by Kovalev and no judges can do anything about it will be a lesson for the la Hoya and all big promoters.

A

ats272

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alvarez lost both fights to Golovkin.Saul is a cool boxer,but not great.It is simply promoted wery well,just business and refereeing.Because a good cash cow brings a lot of milk.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope Alvarez will also be robbed in the future. Golovkin did not deserve such injustice. Alvarez will be eliminated in this weight class

R

ronn6583

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Alvarez is a wonderful boxer. I hope that the victory over Kovalev will give him the courage to enter the third battle with the GGG. This is the only fighter who butchered him in a nutshell in the first battle and in the second hit because no one had ever beaten him ... it is strange how he did not fall. By the way, for some reason, after a fight, no one tested them for doping.
I think no one will be able to win against Alvarès for a long time. He is really good.

Last edited: