C. Ronaldo <3

B

Baxter2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did you hear what this men did? He give hotels to people use for corona, like quarantine.. Doctors will help people there.. Thats awesome from him!!! Much love for Ronaldo <3 !!!

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
C.Ronaldo has always been a class act and a great person. Well done!

frost234

frost234

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's fake. The manager of one of the hotels denied this information.

Popescu97

Popescu97

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
C. Ronaldo

The Best player C Ronaldo:cool:

Ptiza

Ptiza

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did you hear what this men did? He give hotels to people use for corona, like quarantine.. Doctors will help people there.. Thats awesome from him!!! Much love for Ronaldo <3 !!!

Did you hear that Ronaldo has a lifetime contract with Adidas? Therefore, this action of his will not affect his budget in any way.

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As i know he does not own any hotels, he just lets pestana hotel chain (owned by portuguese family) to use his name (as a brand) for a fee, so it is even not his decision to make.

Ptiza

Ptiza

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As i know he does not own any hotels, he just lets pestana hotel chain (owned by portuguese family) to use his name (as a brand) for a fee, so it is even not his decision to make.
He uses every trick in the world to conceal the real income. I can't respect him for his actions. A rotten person.

Y

ypiru

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i wish i could go to italy to savour that nice gastronomy. please, everything it will be fine to the world.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great example. If people give a little what they can, everyone will be better. Even a little help, personally is good. Who has a lot of money like him, can help more. Not even now with this CoronaVirus situation, but always. It will be a better World.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did you hear that Ronaldo has a lifetime contract with Adidas? Therefore, this action of his will not affect his budget in any way.
According to his terms, the footballer will receive $ 24 million annually. Real Madrid footballer Cristiano Ronaldo has signed a lifetime contract with Nike:deal:, an American manufacturer of sportswear and shoes. Under the agreement, the Portuguese will receive $ 24 million annually, The Sun.

Ptiza

Ptiza

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
According to his terms, the footballer will receive $ 24 million annually. Real Madrid footballer Cristiano Ronaldo has signed a lifetime contract with Nike:deal:, an American manufacturer of sportswear and shoes. Under the agreement, the Portuguese will receive $ 24 million annually, The Sun.
I don't care if it's Nike or Adidas. The point is that he does not lose his personal money in the action taken.