But for you, what is the most beautiful football emblem you have ever seen?

marcossdp

marcossdp

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who doesn't love football? We all love it! :)

Besides football played on the field, I have a habit of observing club badges. Many are beautiful, others not so much.
But for you, what is the most beautiful football emblem you have ever seen?

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Arizona State's logo on their football helmet is pretty awesome, ohh wait you meant soccer. Just messing with you bud. On a serious note though is a soccer/European football emblem the same thing as a logo?

A

andrezito38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it looks like advertising but I think the insignia of the red bull teams, the formula 1 cars is beautiful, I love those bulls friend hahahaha

marcossdp

marcossdp

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Arizona State's logo on their football helmet is pretty awesome, ohh wait you meant soccer. Just messing with you bud. On a serious note though is a soccer/European football emblem the same thing as a logo?

despite being beautiful, it is not an emblem. inspired by Man. United?
Yes, I mean the logo. :)

marcossdp

marcossdp

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it looks like advertising but I think the insignia of the red bull teams, the formula 1 cars is beautiful, I love those bulls friend hahahaha

I also think all Redbull's logos are beautiful. Too bad they didn't do something different for Redbull Bragantino, but it's still beautiful.

I'm Palmeirense, I think our emblem is beautiful, but Vasco da gama, in my opinion, has the most beautiful emblem in brazil. and you, agree?

Random1609

Random1609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Red and white diamond of FC Spartak Moscow!