Building with esports

Waffle3113

Waffle3113

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to start seriously betting on Esports games I'll put like 30 dollars to start and build with. I was wonder if the community is involved or wanting to throw in there two cents or even following the bets that will get talked about.

Waffle3113

Waffle3113

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CS;GO (UCC Summer Smash)
- Ancient V. Nordavind
- -208 . +147

Ancient has 3 map advantage over Nords 1

Wager = 5
To Win = 7.4

Thoughts on the match?

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Esports seems more like baseball to me, betting wise. Unpredictable. If I were to bet on esports though, I'd pick games that involve the least players possible to lower the variances.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also if they are up 3 matches, why are the odds only roughly -200??? Were they big underdogs to begin with?

Waffle3113

Waffle3113

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also if they are up 3 matches, why are the odds only roughly -200??? Were they big underdogs to begin with?

There stats show that nords only have a higher win rate on 1 map ancient hasn't played as many games but they have the same wins as nords with less loses. The seem like they have this in the bag. I could only really see internet connection becoming an issue with the results of this game.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't they play on lan?
There stats show that nords only have a higher win rate on 1 map ancient hasn't played as many games but they have the same wins as nords with less loses. The seem like they have this in the bag. I could only really see internet connection becoming an issue with the results of this game.

Waffle3113

Waffle3113

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't they play on lan?

Not all the time usually the final couple of brackets are. The last game I bet on with my rebate from the derby, I bet on the underdog of a bo1 match where it was over wifi and a player had connection issues and the coach stepped in to play for him. Went to overtime but the connection costed them the game.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd rather try and win through poker or some form of card game rather than sports betting. I like to feel in control, rather than praying a team wins a sport.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rebate on the derby? Was it a promotion, or did you get a void on betting maximum security? I'm just curious because I bet in him and it was counted as a loss.

Waffle3113

Waffle3113

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rebate on the derby? Was it a promotion, or did you get a void on betting maximum security? I'm just curious because I bet in him and it was counted as a loss.

Well I did avoid maximum security and choose code of honor cause it was the jockey who rode justify but betonline offers 7% back on all internet placed horse racers and 4% with phone bets

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Didn't that jockey ride cutting humor in the derby? I remember they had a piece on him before the derby. Oldest jockey to ever be in the derby.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars