Brock Lesnar is back!

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Brock Lesnar will be back in the UFC...for 1 more fight. In UFC 200!! He is going to fight Mark Hunt. I can't wait for this fight. Either Hunt will KO Lesnar, or Lesnar will ground and pound Hunt. Lesnar is finally healthy again, and wants to go out of the UFC on his own terms. He also should get paid very well for this fight. Let's goooo!

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont know about Lesnar, the last time i saw him fight in the UFC against overeem, he looked like he cant take real pain, real strikes.
He's better in the WWE, with all the drama and fake hits.... hehehe

HAMC81

HAMC81

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Hunt... Lesnar will gas out.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Not really fun for me watching two shaved down Yeti's fighting wish the UFC would stick to human only matches.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LOL Lesnar is gonna get walk-off KO'd by Hunt.

Lesnar has always hated being hit. Now I know nobody likes getting hit, but when your job is heavyweight cage fighting you've gotta be able to take a shot better than he does...

Chiefer

Chiefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That card is going to be absolutely stacked. I can't wait for it.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah at this stage I can legitimately see fighters who've previously been in PPV main events like Johnny Hendricks and Cat Zingano being bumped all the way down to Fight Pass :p

HowS

HowS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So over hyped IMO, the guy is too old, he's just looking for ways to make money... poor guy :(

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For what it's worth, Lesnar is four years younger than the guy he's scheduled to fight... and while he's no doubt being paid handsomely for this, I'd be surprised if he were doing it purely for the money. He'd have to be a rich man by now, with the money from his original UFC run combined with all his WWE and other earnings.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i think this will fight be fun to watch

Mortis

Mortis

Nutty Evil Squirrel
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
So over hyped IMO, the guy is too old, he's just looking for ways to make money... poor guy :(

Funny, because Mark Hunt is 4 years older than Brock.

L

lvlalaciuca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The UFC wanted a big splash at UFC 200, so the promotion enlisted help from perhaps its most massive star in Brock Lesnar. That seems to be the prevailing narrative.

It didn't go quite like that, though, according to Lesnar. The former UFC heavyweight champion told his WWE on-air advocate and longtime friend Paul Heyman that he was the one who picked up the phone and called UFC president Dana White. Not vice versa.

R

Reelmookey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea they had to fill the open spot that the mcgregor diaz fight left open, but also i was mad when i heard hat dana whit did to areil helwana for breaking the new but they took back the decision to remove his credentials but overall as a sticky situation

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good to see the monster the beast back in the cage again will be great entertainment no doubt

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yea they had to fill the open spot that the mcgregor diaz fight left open

They didn't really though: they'd already filled that spot with Cormier-Jones II. This is a card that already had two championship fights PLUS an interim championship fight, and where guys who have fought in PPV headliners in the past will almost certainly be on the Fight Pass prelims.

So they didn't need Brock to "save the card" or anything, they just decided they'd like the extra money that he might bring in :p

Anywho, I'm picking Mark Hunt by KO because Brock really doesn't like getting hit, and that's not a good thing to be when you're in the cage with a boss like Hunt.

Sil3ntness

Sil3ntness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel like the UFC is feeding Lesnar to the wolves. Mark Hunt will murder Lesnar in the octagon.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For one match and then retires again ,just a money grab by both parties but what else is new

Mortis

Mortis

Nutty Evil Squirrel
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I feel like the UFC is feeding Lesnar to the wolves. Mark Hunt will murder Lesnar in the octagon.

If Lesnar takes Hunt down, then Hunt is done. He could end it quickly. On the other hand, Hunt has a puncher's chance. Either way, I don't see this fight lasting very long.