Brexit in sports

R

Rolliman111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Will the Brexit Change the Sport and in which way?
What do you think?
What will happen with all the european Players in the Premier League?

FanatsLV

FanatsLV

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing gonna change in there in the sport because they are high paid sportsmans and premier league not gonna let push them out of league for brexit they just gonna do visas for them that's all
Its same like in all other sports competition in every contry

R

Rolliman111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing gonna change in there in the sport because they are high paid sportsmans and premier league not gonna let push them out of league for brexit they just gonna do visas for them that's all
Its same like in all other sports competition in every contry

I'm not so sure, if the Sport rules are higher than the laws of a Country, but it's a very interesting Point of view.

FanatsLV

FanatsLV

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not so sure, if the Sport rules are higher than the laws of a Country, but it's a very interesting Point of view.
No you are wrong there.
Look on America where immigration laws are like a jail and nobody got problems in NBA or NLH plenty of European players.
In premier league playing anyway plenty of players from places like brazil or argentina and them need someking visa to be there.

R

Rolliman111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No you are wrong there.
Look on America where immigration laws are like a jail and nobody got problems in NBA or NLH plenty of European players.
In premier league playing anyway plenty of players from places like Brazil or Argentina and them need someking visa to be there.

I think you cant compare the USA with the brexit situation. That so many european Players mixed up in europe is a result of the european court as they judged a Question of the Football-Player John Bosman. and many of the african and southamerican Players has got 2 passports, so they can Play as a european.

FanatsLV

FanatsLV

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you cant compare the USA with the brexit situation. That so many european Players mixed up in europe is a result of the european court as they judged a Question of the Football-Player John Bosman. and many of the african and southamerican Players has got 2 passports, so they can Play as a european.
Think that's just some occasions where they do that.
But don't think brexit will affect anything because they got contracts so basically they are like workers and while they got contracts with they employees they are save nobody gonna send them anywhere

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that soccer is a global sport. If one looks at the nationality of top ranked players, one would find all 6 continents represented.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Will the Brexit Change the Sport and in which way?
What do you think?
What will happen with all the european Players in the Premier League?
Nothing happens to EU players in PL; they may pay more or double tax.
But UK will/should be out of the eufa league, a well kept secret:D.

A

AxelJPB77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Brexit

We would have to know if the rules of the sport are higher than the laws of some country.
Very interesting:confused:

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars