Breakout NBA Players

N

NoETdrizzle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thought I'd start this thread to discuss who everyone thinks is going to show large improvement this year. I know a lot of it comes down to who is posting videos of their workouts and who isn't haha. I think Kuz is going to average over 20 a game this year. He's been grinding in the gym and a big issue last year was he kept changing the mechanics on his jump shot multiple times through the year. He fixed his jumper this offseason and I think hitting those open standstill three's will make a huge difference.

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i think Trae Young will improve at all star level. D'angelo Russel will keep avr 25 ppg
and Donovan Mitchell finally will be all star

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pascal Siakam should have a big season, or at least is set up to have a good one. With kawhi gone he is the number 1 now.

Pelicans should have 2 or 3 breakouts this year. I can't remember his name right now but the sg that played really good the last few weeks of the season for the Lakers could be 6th man of the year.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nikola Jokic will make the most progress in the new season. He is a smart player and proved it in the playoffs.

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn't read what you wrote before, and I also thought Kyle Kuzma.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Kuzma will be a key player in the Lakers, we must see how A.J Garret and Zion develops

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With so much player movement it’s hard to say but there will be a few you g players in the league getting lots of looks like was mentioned in trae young ,pascal will see as many as he wants ,Zion ,the two young guns in Boston

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
im going to say mitchell robinson of the knicks i think last season was ust the beginning if he fouls go down he will be like a 14pts 10 rebounds /3 blocks per night to start

crimsonblur

crimsonblur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Donovan Mitchell for sure, no more rubio

N

NoETdrizzle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also think people are forgetting about Marvin Bagley the 2nd pick last year just because he was on the Kings. I could see him and dearron Fox both averaging 20 this year.

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pascal Siakam should have a big season, or at least is set up to have a good one. With kawhi gone he is the number 1 now.

Pelicans should have 2 or 3 breakouts this year. I can't remember his name right now but the sg that played really good the last few weeks of the season for the Lakers could be 6th man of the year.

Pascal makes the allstar team this year for sure!

I also agree Lonzo and Ingram could take big steps forward this year.

It's wishful thinking but I feel like Doncic makes that step to be an allstar this year as well!

Can the season start already!?!?!?