Brasilians Teams Confront

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cruzeiro e Flamengo will dispute who is the best on the next phase of the Libertadores.What team do you think will win?:rock::rock:

Attachments

• images (6).jpg
    images (6).jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 14
teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Flamengo has improved a lot in recent games, is the leader of the Brasileirão. However, I think Cruzeiro is a favorite for this match, the team is well trained by Mano Menezes, less likely to lose important players in the transfer season, play the second game at home and Flamengo also play the first game without his main player Lucas Paqueta

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Recalling that the two teams decided '' recently '' the final of the brazil Cup. The result was two draws, with Cruzeiro becoming champion on penalties. Undoubtedly this will be the great duel of the Libertadores Eighth Finals.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Flamengo has improved a lot in recent games, is the leader of the Brasileirão. However, I think Cruzeiro is a favorite for this match, the team is well trained by Mano Menezes, less likely to lose important players in the transfer season, play the second game at home and Flamengo also play the first game without his main player Lucas Paqueta
Cruzeiro is in a good phase again and for me it 's gonna beat Flamengo easily.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mano Menezes is a capable coach who has a strong tatic scheme.Go Cruzeiro!

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To me Cruzeiro it is going to win and advance to next round.

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mano Menezes is a capable coach who has a strong tatic scheme.Go Cruzeiro!

I'm Atleticano, but I think Cruzeiro will really pass through Flamengo. The team is ready and besides everything, Flamengo is a customer of Cruzeiro.

P

pauloandre100

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cruzeiro has the better team