BRASIL x ALEMANHA!!!

m0t22

m0t22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has anyone seen brazil and germany this week? What did you think of the game?
Do you believe in a new Brazilian team?

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Germany was almost with the bench guys. They didn´t bring the main team. Brazil improved but still more to go. Germany is stronger this time again on the World Cup. Let s see how it goes.

gunit

gunit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe and I think that this team, if it will be okay Neimar will be able to win the World Championship)

Gohaku94

Gohaku94

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think Brazil can win the world cup. I see all the big names from europe beating them. Even belgium might do it (france, Spain, Germany)

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
They say that Germany only loses in friendly. That's right! The team had a lot of reserves. We need to see how the two full teams play. The coach Joachim Low planned to field a second-string team as he tests ahead of the World Cup. The brazilian team has improved and the germany still has your favoritism.

nopainnogain

nopainnogain

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Brazil played very well,a very good defense system and good counter attacks,so I think that Brazil is prepared for the world cup one step ahead of the Germany.

carli

carli

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Brazil surely plays the most beautiful football. I'm sure they will enter the semifinals. It's hard to say if it will be champions.

J

jrx1908

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
World Cup is another story. Brazil needs to consolidate its game.

L

Luccasdsp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was a successful game, Brazil improved a lot since the last game against Germany in 2014, although it was his elder brother reserve in Brazil. The World Cup will be the best ever.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
germany still the better team and when it counts brazil will choke

hyperion

hyperion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Brazil is back! the germany team had no chances at the game and brazilian goalkeeper made just one dangerous defense.

ederato

ederato

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This 1-0 win against Germany does not mean much, even more being friendly. If the team maintains the same footprint and stops with Neymar dependency, they may be able to dream about Hexa.

Zyuks

Zyuks

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Brazil is strong and a good team, but its play is bad, it takes still more time for it to play well.

m0t22

m0t22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Brazil is strengthening, especially after the new management.

Germany has a structure and players with more mentality, something fundamental in the field, however a race prevails. I believe in the skill of Germany and the will of the Brazilian players.

I hope not to indulge in another cup hehehehehe