Brasil on the way to sixth title

Anjo

Anjo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Brasil has not yet shown his true football against Costa Rica was more a game of much apprehension, despair and ofensibilidade.
We have a lot more than that to show and to play.
Let's see if now after that Brazil 2 x 0 Costa Rica our green-yellow team does not start a sensational display of good football.

Let's go, Brazil!

Attachments

• Brasil.jpg
    Brasil.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 30
kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Calm down man! The are lots of things to happen yet,You are too much stimulated because of the first win of brazil but I'm not so confident in the Brazilian team.I saw better teams than Brazil such as : Spain,Croatia,france and Russia itself.

Last edited:
S

shadow72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lmao, you sound like Maple Leafs fans here in canada - they win one or two games and everyone starts planning the parade route for when they win the Stanley Cup!

Let's see how they do against Serbia, and if your boys do move on to the round of 16, let's then see how they do against a quality opponent.

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The team hasn't played a decent games If they don't improve the game and play together as a team the world championship remains a dream..

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Brazil so far played a lot of pressure, against Serbian the team will play better since the service that needs to win.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes

It would be great to see Brazil win the Cup.

S

step055

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am from Russia but I totally agree that Brazil has great chances to become a champion in this Cup. By the way Russian team has lost the game today -and frankly speaking, it was predictable

Anjo

Anjo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am from Russia but I totally agree that Brazil has great chances to become a champion in this Cup. By the way Russian team has lost the game today -and frankly speaking, it was predictable
I am happy for the beautiful display of Russia.
Anger that can get away with all that grip and determination.
Football is a beautiful sport when it is among other things, joy, determination, claw and much daring.
Russia deserves my congratulations!

Anjo

Anjo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some of the best football teams have already returned to their home countries.
This gives me even greater certainty that football sovereignty is not static.
In 2014 with the victory of Germany over Brazil by 7 x 1 was seen as a well isolated and of course very annoying fact for us Brazilians.
We will hardly forget!
On the other hand, everything in life serves as a lesson and a broad learning.
We have a very good football, but we have to look for the true essence of playing such a vibrant sport and playing it with more race, determination, vibrancy, enthusiasm and of course putting our competence ahead of all these requirements.
Watching many matches of the World Cup in Russia, I realized that the selection of my Brazil lost some of the vibrant determination.
Other less pretentious selections to the title have surrendered much more to gain.
I would like to see Brazil world champion deservedly, with his joyful, vibrant and contagious football.

Let's go Brazil, towards the Hexacampeonato!

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The team is getting better every day. The confidence of the players and the country is high. We will be champions for sure.

Let's go Brazil!!

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
We will see about Selesao. The game against Belgium is the most crucial in the whole tournament. I think that Belgium is a better team than Brazil, but they are not so stable in their defence, so we can expect a very exciting game with goals from both sides. I still believe that the winner of this match will be the winner of the Cup.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
This has been a world full of many surprises ... Brazil is a great team and is favorite to win the World Cup ... but the games have to be played and many things can happen ... Beware Brazil against Belgium ..!

cocojambo

cocojambo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No more way for Brazil.the way is back home to South america.Bye Bye Brazil.see you next world cup.

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately Brazil could not get past Belgium. He was the big favorite.