Boxing, Wladimir Klitschko-Tyson Fury

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
9 July, 2016 in Manchester will take 2nd fight Klitschko -Fury.
Fury won the 1st fight 28 November,2015 by unanimous decision referees (115-112 115-112 116-111), Fury was broken long years winning series Klitschko.

Wladimir Klitschko is 40 years old,his weight is 111,5 kg , height is 198 cm, conducted 64 figts (53 KO and 4 lost)
Tyson Fury is 28 years old, his weigt is 112 kg, heght is 206 cm, conducted 28 figts (18 KO and 0 lost)

bookmakers give Klitschko a not big advantage ( 1,79-31,00-2.01)

Who will win this fight?

u2LBwhH.png

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Klitschko will return belt. The first fight, he passed for the money :D

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Klitschko is old.
This fight is boring unless they go all out to knock each other out.

L

lvlalaciuca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
vladimir vs tyson f

Tyson Fury and Wladimir Klitschko clashed in an explosive and, at times, surreal press conference today, with Fury stripping down to taunt his rival for "being beaten by a fat man", and Klitschko frequently accused by more than one journalist of cheating throughout his career.

The highlights of the dramatic event included:

Klitschko finishing his closing statements, just a couple of moments after blasting Fury's character and calling him 'classless', by telling his rival to 'f*** off'.
Klitschko telling Fury that he has not represented the sport of boxing at all well, and quoting Fury's controversial comments that 'the best place for a woman is in the kitchen or on her back', and that 'homosexuals are comparable to paedophiles'. 'Is that where he thinks Elton John belongs?' he asked. 'Is that where he thinks the Queen belongs?'
Klitschko was also dogged by persistent comments from assembled journalists that he is a cheat, and that he won his titles by cheating. He refused to answer these questions, much to Fury’s delight.

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll be rooting for Klitschko.
Yes, boxing Klitschko may be not so spectacular as that of Mike Tyson, but for me Vladimir and Vitali great champions. So many years in a row to hold in their hands all the championship belts. It was not possible for many champions.

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Klitschko as the Mayweather and Ward teaches boxing clever. This box is not spectacular, but it gives you the desired result. The main mass of the audience does not like a boxing

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Klitschko will win it. Now he will be prepared for this Fury guy. High chance of KO winning.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Klitschko will win it. Now he will be prepared for this Fury guy. High chance of KO winning.

I think the fight will last 12 rounds, how 1st fight

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a fight is postponed through the injury of British and it will take place not early than October :( :boxing:

Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've always been a huge fan of Klitschko brothers since I was a little child. After Vitali retired I was only left to cheer for Vlad but I always liked Vitali more ( althrough I totally disagree with all of his politic statements and opinions ). As the time was going I noticed many small things about boxing that made Vlad look like a coward in my eyes. Before the fight, there was a case where Wlads team did not want show the wrapping process to Furys trainer ( although he has to referring to rules), and the canvas were too soft to slow down Fury, but his trainer checked it before the fight and they changed it. I was glad that fury won and I hope he will win again in the revenge.
+ most of these boxing pre-fight injuries aren't even real. Thats just a way to distract your opponent from.his training. For example, Klitschko now was training for some period of time before the fight. During this time Fury was taking a rest. When he annouced that he is injured, klitschko had to stop his preparation process and he will now have to start now, taking of some of his energy.

Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm glad they finally announced the date. Looking forward to this so much :)

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Fury has to win, Klitschko too old its time has passed !

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
With all respect to Klitschko, think he have no chance to win.

F

fija1001

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pretty obvious Fury was out of shape and faked the injury. I think now that Fury has the extra time he will get in the shape he needs to win. Klitschko has fought a bunch a scrubs while getting every fight advantage he wants (location/ref/ring size/ glove size). Fury will win another decision.

Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pretty obvious Fury was out of shape and faked the injury. I think now that Fury has the extra time he will get in the shape he needs to win. Klitschko has fought a bunch a scrubs while getting every fight advantage he wants (location/ref/ring size/ glove size). Fury will win another decision.

I hope so ;)
However I would like to see a Knockout... But as I mentioned above I used to be a klitscko fan and I dont really want old man to be mopped on the floor :/

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tyson Fury’s rematch with Wladimir Klitschko will be called off for a second time after the world champion was declared medically unfit to fight. :(

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Timeless i take the ukrainian

S

Spy112233

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm always rooting for Klitschko because I'm from Ukraine.But something tells me that Fury will win this battle again.

Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ahhhhhh the battle definitely cancelled and all the belts taken away from fury due to cocaine... so there will be matches for the belts between contenders, so klitschko will probably face joshua

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But who knows, well, he should)
Tyson Fury!
Klitschko repulsed the head))))))

Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend