Boxing: Joshua v Ruiz

R

Richard Grant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who do you think will win tonight?

I was thinking Ruiz would beat him again, but he has come in a stone heavier so perhaps he's not in the best of shape.

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think Joshua will take revenge.

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hope Joshua win that . I am watch Hrgovic winning against Molina and great fight of some big Polak and big black dude,not remember names , but great fight .

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watched this fight today and was very disappointed!!

I guess Anthony Joshua fought smart but it was a very underwhelming fight!! :cool::rolleyes:

J

jcvd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am sorry for all who pay for this fight.

S

sergo1203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am very pleased that Anthony Joshua won !!! He got a good lesson. and I had a good fight.

R

Richard Grant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Listened to it on the radio. Sounds like he completed outclassed him. Didn't sound like such a bad fight on the radio but I think that says more about sport.

Wilder v Joshua would be great to watch, Wilder is polar opposite type of guy, would be good to see the build up to that fight.

R

Richard Grant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I meant to say says more about radio than it does about the fight.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
I am not a fan of the box and the truth is not much but according to the little I saw about this sport I think Joshua will win

Greg0201

Greg0201

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
all i got to say is it was a boring fight ik the guy did what he had to do to win but it was boring!!!

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Much money, very little show and boxing. This match disappointed me. 12 boring rounds. :joyman:

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Joshua correctly adjusted his strategy to what he should have done in the first fight, and he earned the W. Anytime he is fighting such a shorter fighter, he should just use his jab to dominate the rounds like he did in this fight. Glad to see him be able to adjust !

harryp

harryp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Practice

As in any field, training says it all, Joshua demonstrated as an effective training brings performance, regardless of the opponent lengthening technique beats power, this thing can be applied to poker through patience and brings performances million.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Clean victory Joshua,as I and assumed that in 1 combat was accident!

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great victory by AJ. He could get a K.O. but he won by far.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope 2020 Joshua vs Wilder. It would be 5 belts to the winner ! Must happen fight

Greg0201

Greg0201

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
why in the hell do boxing have so many belts like wth i dont understand how 1 guy can win like 5 belts theres no way he is fighting at 5 dif weight classes .. smh

they need to make it more like the ufc or something 1 belt for each weight class if u can drop and go up fine u can have 2 or even 3 bets but yea more then that come on now.. idk how the guy has 4 belts !!

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ruiz was in a disgusting way! glory he had not passed the test! And Joshua was too cautious as a result of battle --- a big disappointment !!!

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was clear that Joshua would approach the second fight in all seriousness. They managed to win a revenge, thanks to Ruiz for agreeing to this fight.