Boxing

mange1234

mange1234

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would it not be great to see boxing come back like the old days when Mike Tyson and Ali were fighting.

Now, no one even knows who the Heavy Weight champion of the World is.

Mike

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i know who the Champion Heavy Weight Anthony Joshua very strong boxing,young blood!i like boxing but im not like Heavy weights i like Welterweight and Middleweights!Errol Spence JR,Gennady Golovkin!

blef mashine

blef mashine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To this were real fighters and fighting was in history, will be remembered for a long time and recount.Muhamed Ali But the best fighter of all time.has today good fighters as Entony Josua, Gennady Golovkin and why it's worth to watch boxing.

MyJlaH

MyJlaH

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In fact, there are Champions and Boxing legends of every time-past , present and future!! A legend of my time, and always will be Mike Tyson, I love it!

S

step055

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tyson is a real professional. But I like Povetkin

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Heavyweight division isnt great but better than has been in past 10 years or so.

As for Boxing in general nowdays I say the best and most impressive fighter is Lomachenko. He is the next best talent I have seen since Roy Jones Jr.

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anthony Joshua vs Tyson Fury would be a good fight for UK fans

I backed Tyson to beat Klitschko, he is very under-rated and undefeated

nopainnogain

nopainnogain

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would it not be great to see boxing come back like the old days when Mike Tyson and Ali were fighting.

Now, no one even knows who the Heavy Weight champion of the World is.

Mike
The MMA got the whole world attention and boxing is forgotten by the people nowadays unfortunately.I loved Tyson fights too,specialy that epic fight in which Tyson ate Holyfield's ear.

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've got a lot of respect for Mike Tyson. Probably my favourite fighter.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From Mike Tyson, boxing is not longer the same in heavyweights, Tyson was a beast that destroyed his rivals, and now there is no boxer like that.

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me the intrigue returned, was for a long time lacking in the Klitschko domination, but the old lion was dethroned and the young lions start fighting for leadership over the pride. More and more things started to be heard abaot heavy boxing and this is good trend . I am optimistic

Last edited:
Bricxjo

Bricxjo

Just some happy guy
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm going to bump this thread because I re-watched one of the better fights I have ever seen. Castro vs. Takehara. Castro was a favorite to win the fight and he thought it was going to be a cake walk. It wasn't. In1995, Castro (98-4) was ranked #2 in the world and making his 5th defense of his WBA middleweight title against a relatively unknown OPBF champion Takehara. I don't know what the commentators are saying exactly, but I can guess. Right about at 3:59 minutes into the video, you can tell there will be fantastic action in my opinion. There are several moments of pure swagger and dominance in Takehara's performance. Castro shows a performance of a veteran fighter that keeps on fighting with some moments of power, but with a bit less gracefulness in his movements. A bit of a scrapper. At about 11:10 he seems to signal to Takehara that he is not going to go down. Well worth a watch and it went the distance to a decision, but it is one of my favorite fights.
Takehara became the 1st and only middleweight champion from Japan.

Wishing you all good luck,
Brian

Last edited:
Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For those who don´t know who is the Heavy Weight World Champion, start reading the Boxing news and anything outside USA. Anthony Joshua is the great Champion, never lost a fight and very strong to keep it going on #1.

T

TH13gambler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah it went through a bit of a boring period, but i think recently with AJ, wilder and fury back on the scene it got interesting.