Borussia Dortmund fan thread

SharkyJohn

SharkyJohn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm just wondering if some of BVB fans hanging on here. How many of you support Borussia, let's have a cool discussion about latest news and everything going on with the club right nowđŸ–€đŸ’›

AlexeiShok

AlexeiShok

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, there are still such people :). I don’t follow the BVB. But sometimes I watch their matches with you. I can say this is a very good team. It’s a pity they didn’t pass in the championship.:(

Risto234

Risto234

pÔrandaalune pokkerimÀngija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I'm just wondering if some of BVB fans hanging on here. How many of you support Borussia, let's have a cool discussion about latest news and everything going on with the club right nowđŸ–€đŸ’›

I once heard that one finnish/swedish Dortmund fan flies to germany for their every home(league)game of the season (and then back to home afterwards) so i wonder how many times you have done something similar ...

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I like the Borussia's style of playing and the fact that they have very young and very talented players.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I am a non-German fan and I support Borussia Dortmund.

It's probably the most exciting football club to support. This season we made a couple of bad losses, otherwise we would be the No#1 favourite to win the title in Bundesliga. Anyway, we will see what will happen after the coronavirus quarantine stops.

SharkyJohn

SharkyJohn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I once heard that one finnish/swedish Dortmund fan flies to Germany for their every home(league)game of the season (and then back to home afterwards) so i wonder how many times you have done something similar ...
I wish I could, but I'm from Ukraine, so it's kinda hard to be on Signal Iduna Park every weekend, but I'll be there for sure. However, supporting BVB from home isn't less exciting, I'm full of emotions while watching every match, but it's nothing compared to watching the match on the stadium😅

B

benkob

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not a huge BVB fan but what they are doing every year is fantastic. They all the time sell their top players (Götze, Lewandowski, Pilisi, Aubameyang and Sancho will come) and they can find newer and newer diamonds every year. Their scout network is more than just good.

G

gryllz_wins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm from Romania, and I support Dortmund, they have great history, and even if they sell their best players, they always find others, that' what they do. Also Haaland is a beast.

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I am a fan of Real Madrid, but I support Erling Haaland as you can see in my avatar ;) . As a Norwegian I am happy for such a great player.

He scored again today , Bundesliga is back and Dortmund trashed Schalke 4-0.

A

Anglermeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been a BVB fan for 24 years. So since childhood. :)

Even if we have played very inconsistently in recent years, BVB game style is a lot of fun in good phases. There are a lot of great talents out there who are just fun. Sancho, Haarland, Hakimi, Brand as an example.

I hope there will be another title in the next few years, but it will be difficult this season.

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I'm not a fan of this club. But how they can find a player and he reveals his patent there, it gives rise respect . Still interesting is the question with Sancho, he moved to Manchester United?