Bold move Serie A

Akshayreddy

Akshayreddy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you guys say about the bold move taken by Serie A bringing back audiences in this crucial phase of pandemic life.
#playbold
#playsafe

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Is it really "bold move" when currently in europe there are way more leagues playing in front of fans than some still behind closed doors ...

laifstaile

laifstaile

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there is about 1900 new covid cases....
knowing how lively r football fans and how lively r Italians...this # will skyrocket....
i almost would bet on it

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
For sure not the wisest decision but in today's society money seems to be the priority before safety... it is what it is and unfortunately, like @laifstaile, I also expect the new covid cases to skyrocket everywhere where people ignore the safety rules...

Stay safe everyone!

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Everyone who goes to the stadium makes a personal decision to go or not go to the stadium. In any case, going to the stadium you will be personally responsible for your decision.:)

Redbull199030

Redbull199030

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this is the right decision, you need to slowly return the fans to the stand, you need to adapt

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Everyone who goes to the stadium makes a personal decision to go or not go to the stadium. In any case, going to the stadium you will be personally responsible for your decision.:)

Even i went to "stadion" on sunday and i am probably going to do it on wednesday aswell. In fact i even went to stadion back in may aswell when spectators weren't even allowed at all lol ...

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
for me football should be suspended until fans can return (in the country the league's played in). I'm aware that this would mess up European matches and future qualification if different leagues start/end at different times of the year, and I'm also aware of contracts with TV and sponsorship deals - I think that's the biggest reason they were so desperate to finish last season before July 31st even if the pandemic had still been at its height.
For all they preach about how important the fans are, how they want crowds back asap etc they clearly don't care - carrying on like this is, for me, just giving the finger to match going supporters.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I've watched a few games from some leagues where a very reduced number of fans was allowed, but haven't watched any from serie A yet. Are you talking about full stadiums ? That would be insane ! Is money the only thing left to care about ? This new level where they have taken sports will eventually drive sport itself to defeat its purpose. WITH ALL THOSE TV, SPONSORING AND GEAR COMPANIES....

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I've watched a few games from some leagues where a very reduced number of fans was allowed, but haven't watched any from serie A yet. Are you talking about full stadiums ? That would be insane ! Is money the only thing left to care about ? This new level where they have taken sports will eventually drive sport itself to defeat its purpose. WITH ALL THOSE TV, SPONSORING AND GEAR COMPANIES....

Nah the only european league where playing in full stadiums is realistic atm is probably still Belarus one lol ...
However even there stands probably arent even full (anymore) ...

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For yesterday a very convincing victory for Los Angeles, now for today it goes for the second game

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I read that UEFA allowed spectators to occupy up to 30% of seats. More weak and old people will die because of it. It is wrong.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally I don't think it's a good idea, but they must have weighed the pros and cons together with the authorities.

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've read today that they're going back to playing behind closed doors due to the surge in cases in Italy. What did that last, a month??