Bodybuilding

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i love bodybuilding , that s my favourite sport . That hepl me a great health and a handsome appearance . To become a standard nice body we have to put much effort for gainning good consequence. We should go to the gym everyday evenmore saturday and sunday . Therefore every girl will like to see you . futhermore the poker with a nice body that must be a attractive . about me i just like doing bodybulding and playing poker ,

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't do bodybuilding. I just maintain my weight in proportion to my height. I study every other day for an hour and a half. I agree with you about a beautiful body. Movement and sport are life. Do you take any anabolic steroids? I'm not.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i love bodybuilding , that s my favourite sport . That hepl me a great health and a handsome appearance . To become a standard nice body we have to put much effort for gainning good consequence. We should go to the gym everyday evenmore saturday and sunday . Therefore every girl will like to see you . futhermore the poker with a nice body that must be a attractive . about me i just like doing bodybulding and playing poker ,
Every day, bodybuilding can adversely affect your health. The body needs to be given rest. For a beautiful body, 3 workouts per week are sufficient, maximum 4.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think they abuse their bodies to be the way they are. Your body needs lots of rest to do that kinda stuff. The drugs they probably are on as well. I sure wouldn't want to look like them at all. Don't like they way they look either. Just fit is what I think looks good.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think they abuse their bodies to be the way they are. Your body needs lots of rest to do that kinda stuff. The drugs they probably are on as well. I sure wouldn't want to look like them at all. Don't like they way they look either. Just fit is what I think looks good.

Actually the drugs that many bodybuilders take speed up their recovery, allowing them to train harder & more often.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

Every day, bodybuilding can adversely affect your health..

Not sure being a poker player can be looked at as 'being attractive'.

And yah if one wants to make gains in size or strength, more time at the gym doesn't equate to better or more gains. One needs to do the right training, tailored towards one's own body. Upping the intensity is more important than putting in more time.

fwiw, I think bodybuilding is kinda goofy. And competitive bodybuilding (in most cases) is very unhealthy. Don't get me wrong... I like weight-training & lifted for ~25yrs. of my life (just started again this month after a 10yr. layoff!). But I think it's important to have balance & with bodybuilding you can run the risk of it becoming addictive (for some people) losing out in other areas of their lives.
I was also into powerlifting for a short while when I was young.
My better lifts...
Deadlift: 630lbs.
Leg Press: 1,060lbs. for 12 reps. (10 plates per side with a 260lb man sitting on top of sled)
BenchPress: 360lbs. ( 27reps. with 225lbs.!) I was better suited to volume vs. max.lift
Incline Bench: 275lbs. for 14reps.
Shoulder Press (on Smith Machine): 255lbs. 15reps.
Squat: 565lbs. (sets of 10 with 405lbs.)

I worked in a few gyms when I was young (including Gold's Gym). And ran my own Personal Training business for years (& had gym in my house.. with Olympic set, & commercial-type gym equip.)