Blue Jays fans

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So have we heard forsure who the ALCS roster will be so many injuries they are starting to mount up ,devon travis is a curious one ,if he cant go i almost hope they but ryan goins in ,barney is decent but hasnt done a lot ,thoughts on the roster and injuries?

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well we better get those bats going when runners are on today that was a rough showing out hit them had many chances ,get a complete game from our starter and still 2-0 cmon guys clutch hitting please

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2 games 1 run scored they are going down in flames ,plus Devon Travis is now done for the playoffs even if they comeback to make world series :/

T

Two6JJ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Those bats have to wake up, not looking good right now.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I couldnt agree more ,a switch in the order of the lineup wouldnt hurt based on the first two brutal games ,game one at least they got hits ,game two was brutal

J

jcla6985

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Time for the jays to turn it up. Down 2 games let's gets the bats going here. Big loss with travis but let's just keep on trucking gotta win 2 of 3 here at least. If not sweep the home part. But you know what, it's been a great couple years if baseball. I was 3 when they won or were even good so I don't remember it. So tis is great

D

Dan Lucas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My playoff headlines:

1. Jays beat Cleveland as Bautista regains his 2015 form.

2. Blur Jays lose series as Bautista continues his 2016 strikeout/double play brilliance with the game on the line.

Interesting to see what Game 3 will bring.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Time for the jays to turn it up. Down 2 games let's gets the bats going here. Big loss with travis but let's just keep on trucking gotta win 2 of 3 here at least. If not sweep the home part. But you know what, it's been a great couple years if baseball. I was 3 when they won or were even good so I don't remember it. So tis is great

Yes and lets hope they regain form and hit because our pitching has been great and i do t want this to be the end of the good baseball because it feels like jose amd Edwin are likely gone so this is our best chance as our division is always stacked ...GO JAYS !

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My playoff headlines:

1. Jays beat Cleveland as Bautista regains his 2015 form.

2. Blur Jays lose series as Bautista continues his 2016 strikeout/double play brilliance with the game on the line.

Interesting to see what Game 3 will bring.

Feels like yes Jose and Martin both really need to hit right in the middle of the lineup they have been killing us

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well they might get game 4 but they have been out managed ,and really in all the things on the field that win games unfirtunately ,indians have done the little things much better ,its very surprising to see the Jays nit be abke to score any runs ,i could see them losing but the way its happening is pretty insulting ,Sanchez will keep the series going i think but past that i have my doubts as we dont have more then maybe 1 hitter a night going and a few of them have been down right terrible

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At this point, I would be for starting Navarro instead of Martin. Love the guy but he's ice cold right now.

D

Dan Lucas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you are right Terrance. I think Sanchez will extend, but I just don't see any promise beyond that. I don't see them changing their approach at the plate this season, and that is their downfall. Unlike last year, and regardless of their protests, they are not taking what the pitcher is giving them and leave it to the next guy in line. They are all trying to hit 6 run homeruns and be the big hero. They didn't learn anything from last year and see how the champions win. It is a team sport played by individuals, not an individual sport played by teams.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At this point, I would be for starting Navarro instead of Martin. Love the guy but he's ice cold right now.

Agreed hes not catching very well or throwing anyone out ,maybe calling an ok pitching game ,but the hitting is so terrible we are in serious trouble even after winning today

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you are right Terrance. I think Sanchez will extend, but I just don't see any promise beyond that. I don't see them changing their approach at the plate this season, and that is their downfall. Unlike last year, and regardless of their protests, they are not taking what the pitcher is giving them and leave it to the next guy in line. They are all trying to hit 6 run homeruns and be the big hero. They didn't learn anything from last year and see how the champions win. It is a team sport played by individuals, not an individual sport played by teams.

So very true and its very frustrating i dont see them doing the little things that win series and the championship ,if we win another game its next as this pitcher for indians is a bit of an uknowin but dont see a big comenack for the same reasons you said and what i said ...little things is everything this time of year and some of our highest paid players are being very selfish unfortunately its like winning a title isnt more important then their ego Jose is driving me nuts to name one specifically and ive outlined the other plenty ,hope im wrong and they get it together but dont feel it even today they should have had afew more and gibbons himself isnt managing this team and pitching staff very well

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Insulted what a lame ending to the season shut out again ,so many pathetic batting efforts 12-8 in runs in a 5 game series with 3 jays invisable at best pillar ,jose and martin on the hitting side had like 4 combined hits in 5 games and many more were suspect Indians deserved it ,Jays refused to do the little things

D

Dan Lucas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate being a right, but everything I was afraid of came to pass for the Jays.
They did not deserve this series, and I think the better team won. Now it will be interesting to see how they retrench for next year. They had everything going for them this year, and their strength from 2015 became their greatest weakness. Bautista was his own worst salesman this year. Unless he can regain his form from the last few years, he probably cost himself a hundred million by not signing.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate being a right, but everything I was afraid of came to pass for the Jays.
They did not deserve this series, and I think the better team won. Now it will be interesting to see how they retrench for next year. They had everything going for them this year, and their strength from 2015 became their greatest weakness. Bautista was his own worst salesman this year. Unless he can regain his form from the last few years, he probably cost himself a hundred million by not signing.

I have a feeling both are gone and honestly Jose can go but id like to see EE resign ,Jose talks to much junk amd his game is declining especially in the outfield ,he would make a solid left fielder but not at the money he wants .Yeah i feared the same things would get us and it did ,martin jose and pillar had like 5 combined hits in 5 games ....not cool ,decent run but with all those indians pitchers out we should have done far better ,we need some new voices and mayne a manager who actually adjusts to things not stuck in his ways as the players were you need wt times to adapt to who you are playing they surely didnt do it amd lost badly