BLUE JAYS 2022 ?

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thoughts on the jays chances to win the World Series next year ,player transactions etc . It was tough seeing both Marcus and Robbie ray both go but with minor league depth to fill the infield spot and getting Gausman longterm in pitching ,along with a few resigns within the team it feels like this team is poised for a big season in 2022 and a playoff run .

C

coolbrees 9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They should make playoffs next yr with that good young team world series is going to be tough thou. Vlad Jr, bo bichette and company are very good but red Sox yanks rays white Sox Astros are all solid teams.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They should make playoffs next yr with that good young team world series is going to be tough thou. Vlad Jr, bo bichette and company are very good but red Sox yanks rays white Sox Astros are all solid teams.
Ya and all of a sudden Texas is quite good signing Calhoun,Seager and our Marcus that team is goi g to crush the ball too ..I hope a guy like biggio really steps up and becomes an everyday player that does damage on both sides ..we surely need it with siemien gone .

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
yeah we have too watch texas rangers and houston same division that could complicated life to blue jays with is hard division.....white sox will be alone in his division .....houston and texas could be both in playoff or one of those fight for wild card and jays will beat with yanks, bosox and rays.......but the chance his there....

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the blue jays chances of going to playoffs hinges on the bullpen. Baseball has become a sport where you need high powered arms in high leverages that get the job done. Blue Jays don’t have a champion calibre bullpen yet and it desperately needs to be addressed if the organization wants to win a championship. Needs better bullpen arms and not the cheap ones, real quality arms they need.

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I see the jays as an long shot at a World Series but a bet that may be worth taking.. they are a solid young core that should only get better.. Issues I see right now is the depth of the bullpen and potential another starting pitcher

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm liking their chances this season. :):)

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Jays always have one of the most difficult divisions to go through to even make the playoffs our division by far is the class of the mlb,I mean just dealing with Yankees and Sox every year knowing what they spend let alone what the rays keep doing for way less and Baltimore a threat big time many years it’s an accomplishment to make it out of this division unlike other teams road

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It sure would have been something to see them keep both Ray and siemien and push for a championship with what they actually did add on top of it ...

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I still think the jays are looking to improve the roster if we even have a season this year.. I haven’t heard anything about negotiations even not looking good

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ryu needs to have a bounce back year. That guy is such a great pitcher when he's not on the DL. No idea why they didn't try to lock up Robby for more years before having that breakout season. Everyone knew he could throw hard. It was just waiting for him to put the pieces together.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really am starting to like the direction the jays are moving towards.They have lots of young talent I would love to see them make a run in the playoffs.

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Man this team needs to get rid of Ryu.. terrible pitcher literally a guaranteed loss night!

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So far so good let’s keep it up exciting to watch so far…. Go Jays go!!

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The last week hasn’t been so great.. 0-5 and playing the Rays again today with Ryu coming off the DL…. Recipe for disaster here unless the bats wake up and score some runs!

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems to me they cant handle pressure. When they get runners in scoring position they cant bring them in.

W

waynaldo009

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a Yankees fan and I thought they would be battling it out with the Red Sox for 3rd in the division behind the Jays and Rays. It's still super early in the season but the Jays are losing a lot of divisional games recently. Going to be hard to catch up to the Yankees!

afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don't follow/watch baseball (I'm a hockey girl!) but I do hope for the Bluejays!

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Well then offense has woken up! Finally hitting the ball and stringing together some wins!

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Well almost halfway through the year anyone think this team will make the playoffs I’m having my doubts

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Finally starting to get some momentum going a good sweep over the RedSox let's keep it going!!