Chips
CGPQ-4KXEAAVTZA.jpg

T

tke001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know about anyone else but I celebrated when I first learned that corrupt jackass decided to resign. I'm not trying to say the USA should have gotten the 2022 WC but Qatar getting it was so obvious they bought it illegally. It's too freakin hot during the summer there so they have to move it to Nov-Dec. thus screwing up the elite European club leagues.

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyone in the world believed there was massive corruption at FIFA, going all the way to the top. Through it all Blatter carried on like the whole world was crazy, and even if they were right, so what? There was zero accountability.

I hope Platini gets it and cleans house.

N

Nuts4U

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LOL, Guys Sepp Blatter is back, he is thinking of fullfilling his obligation as he has new found support

kasper447

kasper447

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Reason for leaving Blatter is simple - it 79 (!) Years. After 4 years, it will have 83 (!) Years. At this age, is no longer run by! Bssonnitsa, pressure surges, heartaches, and all this in the fight against UEFA and the EU.

juanchoak

juanchoak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im very glad he resigned, he has a suspiciuos attitude everytime and FIFAneeds some renovation, people that see that the game needs improvements and has to evolve.