Black lives matter Grand Prix

O

OnitheCroc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What does everyone think to six drivers not taking the knee ?

erik_lima

erik_lima

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Really great question.

I've read their comments about why they didn't do that. But for me it does not make much sense. Of course they don't have to.... But still... It was weird.

O

OnitheCroc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
agreed

I agree that all lives matter equally i just don't see the harm in total unity

M

mollymaggie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What does everyone think to six drivers not taking the knee ?

It was refreshing to see these 6 not being guilt shamed into kneeling. These 6 have more supporters than the news media will ever tell you

M

marcoslopezbl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's telling that both Ferrari drivers for the 2021 season chose not to kneel. Both provided a solid rationale for their choice in their respective Twitter accounts. I, for one, like that they're focused in their responsibilities as drivers and not in a gesture that is bound to divide their fanbase. I believe LeClerc summed it up perfectly by saying:

“I believe that what matters are facts and behaviours in our daily life rather than formal gestures that could be seen as controversial in some countries. I will not take the knee but this does not mean at all that I am less committed than others in the fight against racism.”

O

OnitheCroc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I see the point and it is made well but surely total support would be stronger for example in the premiership .

O

OnitheCroc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Guilt shamed

It was refreshing to see these 6 not being guilt shamed into kneeling. These 6 have more supporters than the news media will ever tell you

Does this mean everyone should feel guilt and shame if they are racist ? i would hope so.

L

lintsikka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree that all lives matter equally i just don't see the harm in total unity
Harm is that you don't kneel for racism but all the bad things that have been done in name of blm which gives more fuel (literaly) to those protestors and criminals.
We should consider all lives matter but it is infact leftist who keeps this racial agenda up which leads into more confrontation than unity.

O

OnitheCroc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Agreed

I agree with everything you are saying I just think we need action now by all Governments

T

TetraTap

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are better ways of fighting for injustice then simply virtue signalling like in this case.

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack Organize a Home Poker Game