Who is fond of playing billiards/pool?

Last edited by a moderator:
Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In England billiard is very popular sport. Some great players there.

equipment

equipment

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
And how about the Russian billiards?

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like billiards, and I play it very well!

equipment

equipment

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like billiards, and I play it very well!

I already am engaged for 5 years, (the truth with breaks that is not really well for this sport) but nevertheless, I am not going to throw and to a tomuzha it is possible to earn money and a lot of pleasure)

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Love watching billards and playing as well. The trick shots and masse are my favorite:reddy:

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It is really interesting to observe how on a billiard table spheres "lay down" in billiard pockets. The most interesting that when you watch, apparently, that to do it rather easily. But when you take a cue in hand, this opinion disappears at once. That's it at this moment also you understand a certain usefulness of this game. First, this game develops an eye estimation. Secondly, allows to determine blow force. Thirdly, certain skills in the field of geometry Are developed. The fourth, tactical and strategic thinking develops. Well and at last, walking. Around a table it is necessary to go much.

equipment

equipment

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It is really interesting to observe how on a billiard table spheres "lay down" in billiard pockets. The most interesting that when you watch, apparently, that to do it rather easily. But when you take a cue in hand, this opinion disappears at once. That's it at this moment also you understand a certain usefulness of this game. First, this game develops an eye estimation. Secondly, allows to determine blow force. Thirdly, certain skills in the field of geometry Are developed. The fourth, tactical and strategic thinking develops. Well and at last, walking. Around a table it is necessary to go much.

I with you agree to 100%, thinking and tactics and also very strongly become tempered nerves (if you of course play at the good level) and on walking occasions, so I after the tournament in general don't feel legs, and I fall asleep hardly for fatigue [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like playing billiards but only recreational by online gaming.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I suck at billiards just too hard those pockets too small and table just too big.

I play 8 ball and 9 ball pool and used to be really good when I was a teenager now I rarely play so takes me a couple games to shake off rust and I can't make the difficult shots now with any regularity.

I used to watch loads of snooker I don't any more. My favorite player will always be The Rocket.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play only in Russian billiards, very exciting. I do not take spycial lessons, I look and read, I study and try myself all the new strokes for me, so far I am an amateur but I plan to soon announce to the tournament for professionals in my city. The main geometry in my opinion and physics is that at school I had only excellent grades.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars