the big 12 brakeaway

K

KLDUFF1987

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the brakeaway is a disgrace and i think personally they should get sacked from the PL instantly not if or when but now

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
the brakeaway is a disgrace and i think personally they should get sacked from the PL instantly not if or when but now

Ofcourse this is NOT official yet and i do hope that it aint going to be either (eventhough agreement may be close or already be done) ...

Still as far i've heard then if these 12 teams from England-Spain-Italy do join it then these clubs may bet thrown out from domestic competions aswell as european ones and their players may not have chance to represent their country in any international competion so yeah hopefully we dont see "basketball Euroleague" type of thing happening in football ever ...

frost234

frost234

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
money in this world is everything.:(

K

KLDUFF1987

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i agree with both of you, i'm just dpnt understand why though yea cause of money but they'll lose the fans

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This will ruin all emotions in that game, especially for the supporters of the 12 clubs. Still haven't heard one person, who thinks that this is a good idea. This is an awful idea, which will ruins the football at all. The owners of these 12 clubs are not agreed in some of the changes in UEFA at all and are trying to conflict UEFA chiefs with that brutal decision. This must be stopped immediately.

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
While I also think it's terrible, I think the Premier League and UEFA have some cajones in calling this "greedy".
The Premier League, sorry I mean EPL, was "formed" (ie the old first division changed its name) so that they could keep all the TV money that was previously shared around all 4 divisions. It was only a matter of time before certain clubs in the competition got similar ideas of their own.
UEFA have bent over to every demand the G14 have made since 1997 and made it near impossible for teams from smaller nations to compete. Actually from 1994 to 1997 only teams from 24 nations could participate at all, so it actually was impossible!
The latest idea with the 2 wildcard spots would have made it a closed shop in all but name.
So for them to now be turning round and criticising this for greed is, if you'll pardon the pun, a bit rich.

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I say these are the toys of those with a lot of money,