Betting on BPL (football/soccer)

Nirametal

Nirametal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi. When footbal/soccer was be in our lives I bet on corners.

Example, Before the start of the game, I bet on total more than 5.5 in the first half (If played Arsenal with an outsider, Manchester City with anyone, Chelsea but not always). In the case of Arsenal, I won more than a month in a row (BUT IT'S BPL). With the rest less.

Do you have any bets that often come in?:five:

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Well in corner markets i usually make following bets:

1st half over 6.5 corners (or whatever the highest available selection is) if i get free bet ...

Then i also usually take 1st half over 4, over 4.5, over 5 corners ... These are prematch usually ... In LIVE i basically wait 10-20 minutes to see how game goes and if not too much corners yet then i also take over 2/3 corners ...

And there's one more 1st half corner bet which i usually do: let's say 30+ minutes is played and currently there are 3 corners then i'd put some money on first half over 4 corners :)

As for the whole game then in that case i usually watch for any underdog who plays at home and if their corners market is over 3/4 corners then i pretty much try this aswell

Also if any game is in the closing stages then i also make some typical corner bets:
For example 70+ min played and currently 5 corners in match then i sometimes take over 6.5 in this case ...

Also i sometimes wait until 80+ minutes are played and just one extra corner is needed (for refund/win) - this method usually works well if in particular game one team is trailing by one goal cause that would give 2 scenarios:
1. Team behind needs to take more risks and so on
2. Team leading should have enough brains to go to corner flag to waste time ...

Techncially this method would work in case of draw aswell assuming either team actually tries to make final push for win and isn't settled with draw lol ...

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars