Betting and bookmakers

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A couple of months ago I became interested in sports betting. And I can’t decide which bookmaker to choose according to what criteria to choose, the only bet I put on European football. I will be very grateful.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Choose those bookmakers who have been working for a long time and have a good reputation.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
A couple of months ago I became interested in sports betting. And I can’t decide which bookmaker to choose according to what criteria to choose, the only bet I put on European football. I will be very grateful.

If you cant decide which to choose then choose all of them (so you'd take adventage of whatever promotions-offers etc only they have) ... :cool:

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My rank of bookmaker.

1. Pinnacle
2. bet365
3. unibet

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not interested in promotions and bonuses, because it is either a way to keep money on their accounts or they are forced to bet with great risk. I played a few mainly at poker rooms where there is sport, and while I have made the only conclusion that pokerstars are not suitable for this, an uncomfortable betting grid and some of the lowest odds, and the inability to collect express at one event.

If you cant decide which to choose then choose all of them (so you'd take adventage of whatever promotions-offers etc only they have) ... :cool:

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My rank of bookmaker.

1. Pinnacle
2. bet365
3. Unibet

1.- did not fall into my field of vision.
2.- heard, but did not experience,
3.- experienced, and at the moment my favorite.
Thanks for the food for thought.

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My rank of bookmaker.

1. Pinnacle
2. bet365
3. Unibet

1.- did not fall into my field of vision.
2.- heard, but did not experience,
3.- experienced, and at the moment my favorite.
Thanks for the food for thought.

Would advise to pay more attention on those two you are not using, namly to Pinnacle and bet365. They both have A+ in reliability rating, wherelas Unibet only B. Why Uni is in my rank? They have super fast skrill withdawal, also like in Pinnacle, for me its 5-10 min after request. ...and worst i ever seen tennis line.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I am not interested in promotions and bonuses

But you are still intrested about taking money away from bookies right ...

Why Uni is in my rank? They have super fast Skrill withdawal, also like in Pinnacle, for me its 5-10 min after request. ...and worst i ever seen tennis line.

Unibet? Super fast withdrawal? Well i dont know why for me it's different then cause i have never received my unibet's withdrawal in 60 minutes lol ...
Only places where i've actually received my withdrawals in matter of minutes are pokerstars and 2 local bookies (although one of them is finnish) :hmmmm2:

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Unibet? Super fast withdrawal? Well i dont know why for me it's different then cause i have never received my unibet's withdrawal in 60 minutes lol ... :hmmmm2:

Maybe.... thats because I dont accept any bonuses from any bookmaker.
PS: only if its not bet365 :top:

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars