betting on any sport i can find

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
not the greatest idea but i need a fix like junkie needs a quick fix so i beat turkish soccer today and my bet one

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 has a daily freeroll if you betb$1 on a live event. Its a low payout tourney, so if you got game.....think it was 700 people, min cash was 90th maybe? $9.00. Seems the fkn turks dont care about no stinkin virus.

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m trying e-sports on DraftKings

bkniefel

bkniefel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is pretty difficult right now to bet on any sports due to the corona virus and the implications it has on the football leagues. Not just European football has been affected, almost all leagues in the U.S. have also followed suit by canceling or delaying (minimum) for the time being.

With any sports betting, I suggest following a club or team and learning as much as you can. One way of doing this is to place a small bet amount on a match (enough to where you care but can lose) and learning that way. In my experience, this is what works the best.

S

stephan7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not the greatest idea but i need a fix like junkie needs a quick fix so i beat turkish soccer today and my bet one

It is so hard to bet on any team right now or sport because of the coronavirus affecting everything around the world. be safe guys

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i never bet on sports, i don't know much about (baseball for example). To bet on something with your mind set on the win, you should have at least basic knowledge about what you betting on...

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
It is so hard to bet on any team right now or sport because of the coronavirus affecting everything around the world. be safe guys

Thanks to current situation you can bet on teams etc you probably have never even heard of such as Uganda women league so even that should be good lol

Popescu97

Popescu97

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Betting sport s

I see ,now the betting house s focuses on the virtual sport s.:)

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nigerian footballs hot right now.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars