Bets on sports will vanish the passion on them.

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since I watched Daredevil, I understand how the corruption could affect the sports, for example in the boxing at non oficial tournaments the bet houses decides who will win the fight before it started, so in that way the house will never lose the money, but what happen if that kind of corruption gets into other sports like soccer or basketball, it maybe could sound insane, but the money and the power of the bet houses gets bigger everyday!
Have you ever feel the same worries?

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
fixed matches have long been rooted in football, especially in the lower leagues of many countries, bookmakers have invaded there and nothing can be done about it, they buy referees, players, coaches ... what can I say if fixed matches were part of one of the top leagues relatively recently (I'm talking about calciopolo 2006)

V

vitormh

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
YES, just watch and enjoy! Betting is ruining the experience for me.

ebazynski

ebazynski

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
For me, a small wager makes watching a game that much more exciting.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
How would that be possible? It's the bets that move the sport, finance, give emotion, I believe the opposite, if the bets end, the sport ends.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars