BEt on sport live

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there are many sites that offers you live sport (football /tennis/basket... ) . 888poker and pokerstars... you just have to open sport lobby and to choose live sport so u can bet . Good luck to everyone

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Live betting

The live betting is exciting, but tricky. Sites really toy with the odds and pull them quickly to make it hard on bettors. Fun, if you're careful, but go easy at first to get used to how it works.

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The live betting is exciting, but tricky. Sites really toy with the odds and pull them quickly to make it hard on bettors. Fun, if you're careful, but go easy at first to get used to how it works.
I agree with you , for me the way I bet, I choose 3 or 4 strong teams , and only bet on them when they are playing. I never change them , and this method is very useful.

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there are many sites that offers you live sport (football /tennis/basket... ) . 888poker and pokerstars... you just have to open sport lobby and to choose live sport so u can bet . Good luck to everyone
You are right there are many sites where you can bet which have already begun but
888poker and PokerStars give bad outcomes to those or other events .. I prefer to bet in Bookmaker offices such as 1xbet, etc!

C

ceco99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely this is the most fun bet you can play tennis, soccer and many more in almost all sites for sports betting.

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like Live Betting, because you can catch a good coefficient on the favorite.This is especially the case in tennis.

PiStealth

PiStealth

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't bet on sports in years .. I should probably give it a shot xd

F

freddy the monster65

Enthusiast
Silver Level