Bet on Central Florida

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm hoping the "folks" at the NCAA decision making board decide to put UCF into the playoff mix. They are a great team and I think they deserve to be considered. I would bet on them to finish the season UNBEATEN once again. How can they NOT be considered to be one of the top teams around? Oh, I forgot about the RPI...blah blah blah. GO KNIGHTS!

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bet paid off

I'm hoping the "folks" at the NCAA decision making board decide to put UCF into the playoff mix. They are a great team and I think they deserve to be considered. I would bet on them to finish the season UNBEATEN once again. How can they NOT be considered to be one of the top teams around? Oh, I forgot about the RPI...blah blah blah. GO KNIGHTS!
I bet on the Knights to win yesterday and also the Oregon Ducks and Washington St...Made a decent haul on those bets>>Parlay Baby!>>>Woohoo! Also had a separate bet on the 76ers to win on the road. They seem to be able to win overtime games this year. Hoping they can make it to the finals this year...barring any key injuries and with the young players and players coming of the bench getting better, I think the 76ers have as good a chance as any team in the East.