Which is the best Sports Betting Site?

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I'm considering to starting betting on sports results. I'm wondering which is the best site to do it relate to odds, options to bet, and so. Which one do you recomend? Thanks!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Maybe whatever site which has the best new player promotions :hmmmm2:

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i think draftkings or fanduel are the best options right now

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
For me unibet has a variety of sports and betting opportunities with excellent odds.

georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bet365 in my opinion. But in my country they doesn't have licence :mad::mad::mad:

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks guys! I will check Bet365 and Unibet, I haven't define which one I will use but I definitely want to bet some bucks! As I'm sports addict fan and pretty much follow a few sports, I have some knowledge. I true believe that I can use it to earn some money!

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion is that it does not matter on which site to place bets the main thing is that this site is safe and produces timely payment of winnings.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dont chase promotions if you are serious and want to get paid and not get your account shut down because you win too much. Stick with 5Dimes or Pinnacle.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, bet365 are the best. They are offering good promotions, too, especially if they are too interesting and exciting matches from the biggest competitions in football, tennis or basketball. betfair is a good option, too. But most of the bookies, not to say all, are coping everything from bet365.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like Bet365 and Betfair. The odds are similar on these two sites. Bet365 has more markets options, while on Betfair exchange, we have the option to selected an odd and mark the option keep to place the bet during the game if the odd reaches the predetermined value, which I think is very useful and I like to use. So, I recommend these two sites.

erik_lima

erik_lima

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks guys! I will check Bet365 and Unibet, I haven't define which one I will use but I definitely want to bet some bucks! As I'm sports addict fan and pretty much follow a few sports, I have some knowledge. I true believe that I can use it to earn some money!

Unibet does not accept brazilian customers. I recommend Bet365. Great odds, trustful website, lot of options on live market, lot of matches on streaming.

alduan009

alduan009

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
for me is sky spoert site the best

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is Pari match. The biggest odds i have ever met.

T

the_bridge222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think bet365, because of the amount of variety it has. Although there are a few more, in my opinion I think bet365 today is the best option.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Unibet or 888sport. Both have the same skin. :icon_stud

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think pinacle is the best option for big bets, but they have a very short line. If you need a wider line, a good reputation, of course this is bet365. I can also definitely recommend william hill. They have a very wide line and great betting opportunities. If you don't break the rules and search for forks, there will definitely be no problems with your account. I think betfair is on the same level, but it is an exchange and I think there are some subtleties, I did not play there, I will not say all the details for sure :). Result:

1. pinnacle
2. bet365
3. william hill (or betfair....)

Big_Banana

Big_Banana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unibet betting is very NYC good odds
Beting start minimum 10cent

regden85

regden85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think all big sports betting site ones work the same :) :):)

P

Principg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bet365 is for me by far the best. I am betting only on football (soccer).
Their offer is really huuuuge, odds are nice, plus they stream a lots of games.
Support is great, and never had any problems with withdrawal.
If you ask me, the only thing that i would change is their site, earlier it was much easier to find game for "in-play" betting, couple weeks ago they changed some things, now it's a little bit harder and you need some time to "wander" through site.

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I rarely bet on sports, but if I bet on 1xbet.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars