Last edited:
N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dont remember the year but 2.00 got me 850ish. Was mtl cdns vs i can't remember. 5 straight ties, and Pittsburgh Penguins to win against someone. This was playoff hockey , our sports lotto ‘ sports action ‘ was/is super lame.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice $140 for a $10 congrats juanmapoker1,:top:
Have won $100 to $500 a few times over the years mostly lose the bets though,
Best sports bets I have won are random accumulators like this outstanding bet,
Normally only bet on sites when added value incentives like this $5 free bet.
Fingers crossed.:)

Week 1 task 1

Week 2 task 1

Last edited:
J

Jlo111888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NFL for sure about 2 years ago during playoffs bet 2 bets on OT odds 14.50 for the 2 matches bet 10€ on each won nearly 300 nice but very rare :icon_porc

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Some years ago i did accas more often (for fun) i think ...

I believe it was in one particular weekend when Suarez was still playing for Liverpool and they were visiting Cardiff. I believe Liverpool won 6:3 that match which definitely was in my acca with couple of other "1x2" selections ...

Curiously all 6 or so games in that ticket won which was great cause odds were like 31 or so. Sadly i only placed 1€ on it ...

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I consider myself a bad betting player. I had wins in express with coefficients of 30 and about (bets were small), but in the distance it was 0 ((.
I hope my best sports betting is yet to come and wish you the same. good luck.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Todays mad random $5 donation bet had to get that extra $2.50 free bet never know.
Week 1 task 1

Week 2 task 1

Week 1 task 3

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure if this counts as sports betting but I won $500 on DraftKings

Costy69

Costy69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Biggest sports bet

My biggest sports bet was betting 25 bucks on Pat Reed when he won The Masters for 1000 bucks a couple of years ago.

G

gazdagleszek

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best to bet

The best sport to bet and win is basketball, handball. There are many options handis, scores, first half first quarter and you do not have to be expert to bet the good ones.

G

gazdagleszek

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not

I do not remember exactly but it was some basketball where there was a big odds like 5-6 for the bad team win and I took it, beacuse of some reasons and then theay made it and won and I won the big money.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So it's gotta be one of these two, and they're both more about freerolling hilarious site promos than the bets themselves:

First one is the day of the Aussie Rules Grand Final a few years back - a local betting site that doesn't exist anymore was giving $50 free bets to ANYONE on any market on the game. So got together with half a dozen friends, picked a player for Grand Final MVP each, and sure enough one of them hits paying like 15:1 or something.

Have to turn the winnings over at least once to be able to withdraw them, and these friends are degenerates, so the whole lot goes on a rugby game that night. That bet gets over the line by half a point.

Wasn't a huge win, maybe a couple grand to split between us, but for the sake of literally no investment and two hilarious sweats, it's right up there.

Second one was another local site that doesn't exist any more that did this promo on the Australian Open tennis. You back a player head to head and as long as you bet at least $25 on them, you get to spin a wheel. It lands on some amount between 50c and $10, and for EVERY ace the player you backed serves, you get that amount.

I lucked out and spun up $5 on Ivo Karlovic. In a match he ended up winning at like 26-24 in the fifth set, serving about 75 aces in the process. I swear I never wanted that match to end :D

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My best sports pay was $ 2.4k in multiple bet of 9 football matches (Europe world team qualifier)

B

Ballhawk32

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Fantasy sports

the most i ever one was in fantasy basketball i came first and 20000 american amazing

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Went for a $150 last year on an NBA/College Basketball 10 game parlay and I lost on one of my two money line bets when Vanderbilt ended its losing streak by beating at the time #18 LSU. That was the only game I lost of the 10. My biggest win though is a smooth $30 bucks last year when I bet that LSU would win before the start of the CFP. I know its not much but all my sports betting is done off of freeroll winnings.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I bet only on football, tennis, NHL and ocasionally on NBA matches.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars