Chips
Who is the Best Rookie Quarterback in the NFL 2019

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going to go ahead and say the 5'10" QB Kyler Murray doesn't work out.

This class isn't that great IMO, I think Daniel Jones becomes the best of this group but we shouldn't see too much of him this season.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm going to go ahead and say the 5'10" QB Kyler Murray doesn't work out.

This class isn't that great IMO, I think Daniel Jones becomes the best of this group but we shouldn't see too much of him this season.

I have to agree with this! Still way to early to really gauge anything.

In pre season Daniel Jones has looked the best.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are we talking about for this season? or like who will be better long term? If we are talking Whos going to be the best this season. I believe Murray has the best overall Chance at being the best QB this year. The Cards line has Improved by a****inglot He still has some decent receiving weapons and he has a beast of a Back in David Johnson.

Daniel Jones is going to look like garbage this year , not because he is terrible because hes not but because the giants have NOBODY even when golden tate comes back and sheppard stops being injured His weapons aren't there and Saquan can only do so much. He's going to get MURDERED when they put him in over Manning. However I do believe Jones will be a better overall QB then Murray

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
murray for this season due to the others being backups to start i think the cards are the worst team in football this season

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
murray for this season due to the others being backups to start i think the cards are the worst team in football this season

Nooooooooo chance . Not to say the cards are going to be playoff caliber but worst team? Not when you have the Bengals , the Giants , a still up in the air Miami team , an unknown nick foles Jacksonville team , and the ravens.....no chance they are the worst

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haskins and Murry will probably be the only 2 who start early, unless a starter gets hurt before midseason or so. I'm not a fan of Murry and said he shouldn't be the first, or second qb drafted in the draft post on here before the draft happened. If anything, he might be a flash in the pan, then nothing afterwards. Haskins probably will be the best this year, though he doesn't have as much to work with. Jones has Barkley to drop to when pressured, Murry has johnson. Both are really good receiving backs. Haskins has a old ap, and old vd. Jones probably won't start until mid season if the Giants are pretty much out of the picture. Same with lock and the other few who could become quality qbs.