Best players of 2020

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And now with the return of football for who you think will be the best player in the world in 2020

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hard to know who will be the best football player in 2020. That's if there's a choice of the best players. Coronavirus affected everything.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Robert Lewandowski and Kevin De Bruyne are currently the best footballers in 2020 and it will be very bad if at the end of the year some of them is not in top 3 in the Ballon O'dor classification. Both of them deserve to win that award and alongside with Van Dijk, this must be the top 3 in 2020 this year, but we all know what will happen and Messi and Ronaldo will be again in top 3, unfortunately.

superkakila

superkakila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that with the help of pep guardiola and an excellent all around team,like aguero,sterling and silva.I thini that the best player will be kevin de bruyne

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Robert Lewandowski. But you still need to see how the Champions League ends.

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also think Lewandowski. What a phenomenon and complete footballer is this!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.My vote is for Van Dijk.He should have even been elected the best player of 2,019..Amazing defender!

P

pablo lima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
look i believe that the best player will be Cristiano Ronaldo

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this season is strange because of quarantine. and the main tournaments will be at the end of the season. this year, the Champions League and the Europa League will be in the playoff format of the World Cup (everything will be decided in one game). therefore, who will show himself brightly from the top football stars in the Champions League, perhaps even win it, these players will be in the top 3 best.
most likely to play in the 1/4 of the Champions League finals:
Manchester City (theoretically could be Real) against and Juventus (possibly Lyon), that is, De Bruyne against Ronaldo;
Barcelona (Napoli?) Against Bayern, that is, Messi against Lewandowski.
these 4 players have the most chances, but you need to beat competitors and reach at least the final, and it is better to win the Champions League.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar, Mbappe, Lewandowski for me are the best footballers of 2020

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will be difficult to determine the best one this year. But the Champions League is still ahead. She will help with this

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bad news. The Golden Ball will not be awarded in 2020, for the first time in all the existence of the award. this is a controversial decision for me. some greed for rewards. it was possible to award a prize to any of the players, so to speak: "for good and stable performances of recent years." Modric in my opinion received this award for this. in addition to Messi and Ronaldo, this season it was possible not to reward them.

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
mejor jugador

hello without a doubt the best player is messi

J

jcvd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The one who wins the most title in the year

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lewandowski is very good now but Ciro Immobile has also scratched 34 goals so far this season, even if his game isn't spectacular, it's not bad.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
My opinion is that Robert Lewandowski should be the best player. Well, not Ronaldo, who hasn't shown the game lately. Messi also did not have the best season, he also cannot be considered the best this year:)

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Quite difficult to choose from.

I would say Lionel Messi, Lewandowski and Mbappe are my choices. But there are many players that could get into that list, like Dortmund's Sancho, or Immobile.