Best Part of being a NY Giants fan

HamSamick

HamSamick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They crap out early and you don't have to worry about watching them all season long.
Who do they play this week? It's rhetorical....I don't care :rock:

godblessiraq

godblessiraq

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ahhhh...but you remain a true fan! I feel your pain as a Miami Dolphins fan. We don’t crap out early though, we do great in September and then it’s all crappy from there...I am hoping the Giants beat Atlanta tonight though!

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is true, but we always have those two seemingly miraculous playoff runs with Eli. He sucks now but I'm still going to miss him

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
that they beat brady twice and thats it right now the team is horrible

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't say Eli sucks, there just seems to be major issues in the coaching side. Very strange play calling, way too conservative to the point they are are always 3rd and long and the defense can drop back and only rush 3. That causes a lot of turn overs and kills the flats with barkley. When they are deep behind and the play callers don't care anymore, they are pretty effective on offense. Just look at the last game for an example of that.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
They crap out early and you don't have to worry about watching them all season long.

Who do they play this week? It's rhetorical....I don't care :rock:

Stop whining, you could be a Browns fan. :eek:

HamSamick

HamSamick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't say Eli sucks, there just seems to be major issues in the coaching side. Very strange play calling, way too conservative to the point they are are always 3rd and long and the defense can drop back and only rush 3. That causes a lot of turn overs and kills the flats with barkley. When they are deep behind and the play callers don't care anymore, they are pretty effective on offense. Just look at the last game for an example of that.

Eli has (or had) probably one of the best long throws in the game. He could launch it way down field and hit a receiver in stride.
And that's about it. And that takes time, something they just don't have anymore.
He has no ability to scramble or run, and most of the time can't see the defenders coming.

Sure, I appreciate what he did in the past, but the past means nothing today.
I would not be surprised if he retires after this season, I know he does not want to move his family from the nice upper class neighborhood in Albany.

The fans screamed for a better offensive line and secondary, the team ignored them. (some slight help to the line, but not nearly enough)

I can say Eli seems to be able to take hits lol. I've seen many other QB's come out for less.
Thanks for everything Eli, time to go.

Changing coaches obviously doesn't work.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm just saying I wouldn't put the blame on him. The play calling is really bad. He still has the arm, and when deep behind and they go for it more aggressively, they do alright, but too little too late. That line is pretty bad. Regardless, they probably should start a heavy rebuild around barkley. Trade obj while he still has value.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just regret the Giants didn't draft a QB this past draft when they had the chance

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As an eagles fan, I find the demise of the Giants sad. For a good rivalry, both teams have to be capable of winning. The management from the Maras on down is wholly incompetent. Bad contracts to worse drafting and coaching selections have exposed Eli to years of pounding no qb could survive. He got you guys 2 rings, appreciate every second he's got left.

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i am a diehard bengals and buccaneers fan, do i need to say more?