The best football manager

K

Klito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me the best football manager in the history is Sir alex Ferguson because he created a new team after the plane accident when half of united players lost their lives ... Ferguson used to keep manchester united on top of football teams for over 25 years Who is your best football manager ?

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Not strictly true since Ferguson started managing them almost 30 years after the crash.

I have two favorite managers who I've seen manage my club, Kevin Keegan and Sir Bobby Robson, the good old days hopefully we can get back to playing like that one day.

ebellari

ebellari

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like jose mourinho, best trainer at all (my opinion)

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if to take the coach from the past, then this is Lobanovsky.
now it is Guardiola. all teams which he trained (Barcelona, Bayer Munich and now Manchester City) play the strong attacking, spectacular soccer, with a big ball control.

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today I would like to answer: Pep. Eighteenth victory in a row is something amazing for the English Premier League.
But it will be dishonest.
Let Pep work for a couple of decades then we'll see.
And in general I will answer: Alex Ferguson.
27 years to find motivation for himselves and be able to motivate his players to win so many trophies.To open the world so many talents. Raise them world-class stars. That's really amazing.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Ferguson is one of the best for sure. Mourinho traditionally uses a clever, but not very attractive tactique. I really like Bill Shankly and Guy Roux from what I've read about them. Currently my favourite is Zizou.

ALPH4x0MEGA

ALPH4x0MEGA

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite one at this moment is Zidane cause he was also a great player with a great heart! I really like Arsene Wenger too but once again because he's a nice guy and I'm an Arsenal Fan. But I have to admit that the best one of all time should be Sir Alex F.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pepe Guardiola. He won many Tournaments, national and International.
And He went to new challenges, new teams to test himself. He always study a lot his and other teams.
Great coach and individual.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LoL

In my opinion it is in the range

1 :)Alex Ferguson

2 :)José Mourinho