BEST COMEBACK IN NFL HISTORY WOW

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have to admit i thought it was over down 25 but wow it that doesnt cement Tom Brady as a legend nothing will ,that was friggin amazing and that cate by Julian Edelman is one i will never forget wtg PATRIOTS im glad one of my two teams won it this year no Packers but my Patriots got revenge on falcons and the nfl commish .

Attachments

• IMG_0524.JPG
    IMG_0524.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 36
N

NKGB13

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wanted ATL to win, but WTF was that.. what a game!! Brady was playing like a kitty until the 2nd half of 3rd quarter.. then he just decided "Ok, time to win this sh**" and did it..

Although a FG on that last ATL atack would end the game and I don't know who da heck didn't called that play..

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also wanted Atlanta to win. That was an epic comeback. and that Catch by Julian Edelman was amazing.

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The biggest comeback in Super Bowl history previous was ten points with some unbelievable catches by Julio Jones. Atlanta's offence couldn't keep the foot on the pedal in the second half great game.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also wanted Atlanta to win. That was an epic comeback. and that Catch by Julian Edelman was amazing.

That catch and julio jones one were two of the best ive seen ever in any game let alone the superbowl

SMD Jabroni

SMD Jabroni

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
can't believe atl choked like that.
lol

mammadduke

mammadduke

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
one of the best comebacks and exciting game ever in superbowl..wow. I aint even into football and it had me on pins and needles in that second half..

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That was a comeback for the ages, given that it was the Super Bowl. The biggest playoff comeback I ever saw was when the Buffalo Bills trailed the Houston Oilers 35-3, 2 minutes into the third quarter, when they orchestrated the biggest comeback in NFL playoff history, and won 41-38 in overtime. Both were remarkable no doubt. However, this does cement Tom Brady's status as the best clutch performer of all-time (NFL wise). But they don't make that comeback without their defense playing outstanding and knocking Atlanta out of field goal range where those 3 extra points likely eliminates any chance of a New England victory.

It was definitely a very entertaining game regardless of who you cheered for.

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pats had quite a bit of luck, but, were the better team the 2nd half. I wanted Atlanta to win but no way.

dirtyoldog

dirtyoldog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
THAT WAS FN BEAUTIFUL

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best come back in a super bowl game

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I felt sick for the Falcons, but it was an exciting game.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tom Brady can't hold a candle to Joe Montana

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Tom Brady can't hold a candle to Joe Montana

Compare Montana's supporting cast to Brady's, ol Joe was surrounded by great players, Brady not so much & last time I checked 5 were greater than 4, except on Stars of course.:)

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was a great game,,,i was sitting in a room with the guys i bet with,,,,so it turned out pretty good for us who bet on New England :rolleyes: ha ha :p

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The teams were magnificent. I think at some point Falcons decided they already won and began to play more defensive and less in the attack, unlike the start of the match. It was decisive.