The Best Coach ( football) ?

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Say who you think best - best? (justify be)

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pál Dárdai
He's now at Herta but I'm sure he will be coatch in much stronger clubs in the future. He saved this club from dropping out of german league last year, now they are pretty strong team there.
Plus he made hungarian team much stronger and helped us a lot getting in Europe Championship.

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
liked the Italian national team game at Euro 2016 there was at least some sort of a game for the match against the previous Mundial so that Antonio Conte

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can he lead Chelsea to the championship in England

partyboy392

partyboy392

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion it's Marcelo Bielsa - a tactical genius, who has found praise from the likes of SAF and Guardiola. His Athletic Bilbao managed to stifle Guardiola's high flying boys into a draw in a La Liga. He managed to beat SAF's Man Utd in a match at Old Trafford (Manchester United 2-3 Athletic Bilbao: United unable to deal with pressing and high tempo). The only trouble with him is that his teams seem to be unable to keep up that level of energy sapping performance consistently. An excellent article on him - Who is Marcelo Bielsa, the fabled manager who could join Swansea City? He doesn't have the silverware to show off, but his genius hasn't gone unnoticed totally.

fletch92

fletch92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
jupp heynckess was the best for me cause of what he did with bayern in 2013.

jashiggs

jashiggs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lots of managers with different aspects to their game. Being a united fan i HAVE to say Sir Alex Ferguson. I don't think we will see anything like that in football for a long time to come.

blef mashine

blef mashine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sir Alex Ferguson , one of the best:)

Bodomovac

Bodomovac

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best football coach today must be Claudio Ranieri. Things he was able to accomplish with Leicester are just amazing.

4soul

4soul

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:deal:Pep Guardiola is the best i know.... and i am not good in this science :D

jashiggs

jashiggs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best football coach today must be Claudio Ranieri. Things he was able to accomplish with Leicester are just amazing.
Granted. I think this season will be telling for him

L

lvlalaciuca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
best coach

jose mourinho is the best.
It is nicknamed "The Special One" (specialty) , and title that gave him one and was then taken over by the English press at the time when a train on Chelsea in the first term . [1 ]

psyho26

psyho26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it is Joachim Leo is one of the best

blackdevil724

blackdevil724

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Simeone withouth any doubt..his results year after year, with team who has much less money then Real, Barca, Bayern,Juve or even top 5 Englands clubs tells all... Only, who is maybe better is retired (Ferguson)

M

Mantones

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are great coach,Mourinho,Guardiola,Sir Alex Ferguson(for me is the best coach ever),Jup heynkees .But for me,the best 2 atm are Klopp or Simeone.They motivate the team so much and they destroy great teams with so much money added in club(borussia-real 4-1 ) :) I guess they gave so great speech at the half time :)

papi1207

papi1207

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Antonio Conte ia the best one for the moment ;)

garfield89

garfield89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Earlier it was certainly Sir Alex Ferguson, and now is definitely Murinjo. . .dosao is now a real club and it has already begun to yield results

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pep Guardiola has to be up there. or Sir Alex Ferguson

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jose Mourinho,Pep Guardiola,Sir Alex Ferguson,Jürgen Klopp top 4 in my opinion,i can't say this one is best or this on is.
But i can say these 4 are the best :)

Cebula87

Cebula87

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Adam Nawałka is the best coach for me!!!(Coach of the Polish national football team) :)

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Besides those already mentioned, I think Carlo Ancelotti is a great coach

The best Brazilian coach is currently Tite, tomorrow debut for brazil against Ecuador in Quito. Despite the short time working with players (only three days), the expectation is huge