Best championship in Europe

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is the best championship from the Europe top 5 leagues - Premier League, Bundesliga, Seria A, La Liga or Ligue 1? :confused:

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in my opinion the premier league is the best and strongest :top:

Me too. Most unpredictable league, everything can happen. For the title 6 7 teams can struggle and for the relegation, too. The drama is guaranteed in every season - it can be for the title, for the European spots in the standings, for the relegation.

Nirametal

Nirametal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I completely agree with previous commentators! Unpredictability (not this year of course), beauty and bewitching power of football. By the way, they announced the resumption of the season on June 13. We wait...

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that there is not particularly any intrigue and many will say that this is the English Premier League !!!!!!!!!

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The German league is the most reliable and the best in my opinion.

S

SantiRojo84

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

The Premier League without a doubt. The other leagues became boring with hegemonies of 2 or 3 teams

voljare1234

voljare1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the football league is the best and here’s the spend, then it’s up to the battles,

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Premier League is the best. There is no need to argue.

frost234

frost234

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The English Premier League is the strongest championship.

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
of course La Liga. This league is more technical, players are overally better. Maybe lately La Liga isn't so strong like in previous years, but when we compare results in last 10-15 years in europen competitions like Champions League or Europa Leauge + we will look at matches Spanish team vs English team I guess we will see how spanish teams are overally better.
That myth about Premier League is because there are more big clubs there. But those bigs clubs like Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, aren't as good like in a past. Last season in champions league was an exception. Check even results in champions league this season.
For example 1/8:
Tottenham- Lipsk 0:4 (after 2 matches)
Chelsea- Bayern 0:3
Atletico-Liverpool 4:2 (after 2 matches)

only exception is Real vs Manchester City (1:2 after 1st match).

From Spanish side Valencia's results is pretty bad and Espanyol dissapointed but this team is pretty bad this season. (last in la liga )

I know Spanish teams haven't make good results this season either but still overall Spanish teams show more strength in european games in last decade or more.

Maybe Premier League is more aligned? (Idon't know correct word) but those teams aren't as good as people think.

Last edited:
B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me the two leagues are roughly equal and interesting, it 's the premier league and la league. There is a rating of UEFA championships, and there Spain ahead of England. The English league is more rich than the Spanish league, so there are even strong players playing in the middle clubs who could strengthen not few clubs playing in the league Europe or even in the Champions League.
Further order of championships on my rating such: Italy, germany, france.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
of course La Liga. This league is more technical, players are overally better. Maybe lately La Liga isn't so strong like in previous years, but when we compare results in last 10-15 years in europen competitions like Champions League or Europa Leauge + we will look at matches Spanish team vs English team I guess we will see how spanish teams are overally better.
That myth about Premier League is because there are more big clubs there. But those bigs clubs like Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, aren't as good like in a past. Last season in champions league was an exception. Check even results in champions league this season.
For example 1/8:
Tottenham- Lipsk 0:4 (after 2 matches)
Chelsea- Bayern 0:3
Atletico-Liverpool 4:2 (after 2 matches)

only exception is Real vs Manchester City (1:2 after 1st match).

From Spanish side Valencia's results is pretty bad and Espanyol dissapointed but this team is pretty bad this season. (last in la liga )

I know Spanish teams haven't make good results this season either but still overall Spanish teams show more strength in european games in last decade or more.

Maybe Premier League is more aligned? (Idon't know correct word) but those teams aren't as good as people think.

Comparing the teams in Europe is very wrong to say who is the better league. Last season the final in Champions league was between English teams and the final of the second European tournament - Europa League was between English teams.

The English Premier League is the best competition, because the drama, because the emotions, because the battles into top 4, the title and the relegation zone will be never as in La Liga, for example. Simple - the intrigue in the Premier League is incomparable to other leagues and that makes it the best competition.:)

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Comparing the teams in Europe is very wrong to say who is the better league. Last season the final in Champions league was between English teams and the final of the second European tournament - Europa League was between English teams.

The English Premier League is the best competition, because the drama, because the emotions, because the battles into top 4, the title and the relegation zone will be never as in La Liga, for example. Simple - the intrigue in the Premier League is incomparable to other leagues and that makes it the best competition.:)

I said that last season was an exception. Anyway, Spanish teams are overall better but I can agree that premier league builds more emotion.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I said that last season was an exception. Anyway, Spanish teams are overall better but I can agree that premier league builds more emotion.

Yes, some of the Spanish teams can be better than the teams in Premier League, but that does not mean that the league is better - that is what I want to say. Other is the thing, who makes the league better.

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion it is Permier league,really beautifull soccer,and that is reason that is most popular championship on the world.Ok,La Liga,Seria A and Bundesliga are good too,but Premier League is my favourite.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Premier League is the most pasionate league. :eek:

S

Sebarios59

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The premier league is the most even and fought of the important leagues, although this season liverpool made a big difference.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
here probably the championship of England is the best in Europe, many teams that are very strong:frown:

O

osvimanCC

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it was, it is, and it always will be the Premier League.

I think La Liga is really overvalued and the serious deal is only between two clubs.

In the Premier even a week team can win the championship.

S

Stanislav Neklyudov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
English Premier League

tagog

tagog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts