Besides playing poker, what is your other favorite sport?

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Surfing, it's a coastal thing..

If you live close to the beach, surfing is definitely a thing to do to stay in shape, take your mind off of the dayily grind. And, there is a goal: not to be a great white shark's meal.

sara maria

sara maria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love to watch that boxing but unfortunately I don't practice it, I'm terrible at fighting.

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Favorite sport to play when i was younger was Ultimate Frisbee, today my play would only be good for comedy.

Otherwise Frisbee Golf, going to make it a point to play again this spring or summer.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will play badminton when I have free time. I also like watching chess although I don't often play it.

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My life is not particularly related to sports, I can play chess, play football, speedcubing (fast solving of Rubik's Cube and other puzzles) (although this is not really considered a sport). At the same time, I follow football very closely and root for FC Dynamo Kiev, biathlon, snooker, hockey (I support sweden), etc. I really enjoy watching sports.

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Mine is football, there is no day or time, if there is a ball rolling .. just call and I'll

K

Kdp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Love to run. Clears the mind when needed but also allows thinking time. I have done multiple half marathons but running by myself is more satisfying.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play poker, almost everyday if I can. When I'm not playing poker I like to go outside and exercise and if I can't do that hopefully football is on television.

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Mine is fishing (saltwater surf casting).

My new year resolution is to go fishing more often. Last year, I had just started to get back into it and along came Covid-19 and the lock down.

We are lucky here in new zealand, as there has not been any community cases of Covid-19 for a long time. So we are able to travel freely. I live close to the coast and have a lot of good fishing areas, within a 45 minute drive, in both directions. Baring another Covid-19 outbreak, I have no excuses for not fishing more.

The best months are March to May, but if I catch any good fish this month, I'll post a photo here.

R

redsfan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy most sports.Basketball,Baseball,Football,and horse racing.As far as playing sports,at 72 im limited.So my favorite sport is fishing.In the spring and summer months,i try to fish atleast 3 days a week.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My other favourite sport is basketball. Like to shoot hoops on the court.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you live close to the beach, surfing is definitely a thing to do to stay in shape, take your mind off of the dayily grind. And, there is a goal: not to be a great white shark's meal.
but you could be a shark in the sea too

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Love to run. Clears the mind when needed but also allows thinking time. I have done multiple half marathons but running by myself is more satisfying.
it is a healthy and beautiful sport

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play poker, almost everyday if I can. When I'm not playing poker I like to go outside and exercise and if I can't do that hopefully football is on television.
watching football is passion

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mine is fishing (saltwater surf casting).

My new year resolution is to go fishing more often. Last year, I had just started to get back into it and along came Covid-19 and the lock down.

We are lucky here in New Zealand, as there has not been any community cases of Covid-19 for a long time. So we are able to travel freely. I live close to the coast and have a lot of good fishing areas, within a 45 minute drive, in both directions. Baring another Covid-19 outbreak, I have no excuses for not fishing more.

The best months are March to May, but if I catch any good fish this month, I'll post a photo here.
I will be that photo!

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I currently play tennis when I was young I played bowl volleyball

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Certainly football is an incredible sport, I love to play and watch.