Awards
CA
Chips
Parlayed the 4 favourites @ +197 ($60)

Ryan Bader
Aaron Pico
Jake "Jack Swagger" Hager
Juan Archuleta

Archuleta's coming down in weight which kind of worries me, Fedor's got explosive hands that can put you down any time.

I just see Bader taking advantage of Fedor early and putting him away.

Pico is a monster, should run right through Henry Corrales.

Hager is matched up against an absolute bum.

Hager should be able to show off his NCAA wrestling background. Don't know how much power he really has in his punches though.

Anybody on the dogs? (i'd assume 35% are probably on Fedor)

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
RIP Aaron Pico.

Ho-ly Shit.

F

forest_leaves

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pico could have easily won that fight, decided to just brawl once Corrales got up after the knockdown, lost his composure and got tagged.

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Absolutely. Surprised he just went all in when Corrales looked like he recovered. Not smart but he’s such an exciting prospect.

Not a bad fight card all in all,

Jack Hager was impressive but he did beat a guy who looked like he shouldn’t be anywhere near a cage.

Ryan Lilley had a sick head kick KO on the undercard. Weber Almeida looked good after getting tagged by Chinchilla.

That Bandejas-Archuleta fight really could’ve gone either way depending on how you scored the second round.

I liked Bandejas’ style in that fight, he really wanted to bang but Archuleta was smart and used his clear wrestling advantage.

He took some huge shots in the 3rd round. That knee didn’t look like it felt good at all 🤣

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pico problem is that you have too much confidence in himself, and forgets his defense.
A pity that Fedor lost that way, I expected a fight more evenly.
And good debut Swagger, unlike cm punk, Sawagger has a base of struggle, like Lesnar and Lashely.

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Pico problem is that you have too much confidence in himself, and forgets his defense.
A pity that Fedor lost that way, I expected a fight more evenly.
And good debut Swagger, unlike cm punk, Sawagger has a base of struggle, like Lesnar and Lashely.

Yeah Fedor didn’t even get to throw a punch.

Hager looks like he could actually fight, would like to see him get matched up against someone who can fight [emoji23]

Pico just got caught up in trying for another highlight reel KO. Kid loves to box. If any other MMA fighter is to make the jump over to the ring it’s him. Freddie Roach just said he was Miguel Cottos sparring partner for two of his title fights.
(Pico would’ve been 17-18)

He’s no doubt the best prospect in MMA and he has great wrestling. He’s just gotta start Khabibing people

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Fedor should retire long time ago. Shame.
That was awful, really. Reminded me of Chuck Lidell's last fight vs Ortiz, which was also terrible, BTW. I usually only watch UFC, except when there's a big fight at Bellator (no time to watch and follow both UFC and Bellator).

I also watched the previous fight where Pico got knocked out hard. I imagine it must be difficult to remain cool headed after you tagged someone. But he got tagged back and had the chance to get back and keep on fighting without rushing it. Instead kept on going forward and that's when he got knocked out.

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
That was awful, really. Reminded me of Chuck Lidell's last fight vs Ortiz, which was also terrible, BTW. I usually only watch UFC, except when there's a big fight at Bellator (no time to watch and follow both UFC and Bellator).

I also watched the previous fight where Pico got knocked out hard. I imagine it must be difficult to remain cool headed after you tagged someone. But he got tagged back and had the chance to get back and keep on fighting without rushing it. Instead kept on going forward and that's when he got knocked out.

https://youtu.be/XT4nYylOSFQ

Interesting story about Pico training with Eddie Bravo before his first fight.

Bellators been putting on some great fights lately. Gegard Mousasi is a beast, imo best middleweight in the world right now. Schlemenkois another top, top middleweight.

Jon Fitch vs Rory MacDonald should be Wild.
Lyoto Machida still fights with them. Ryan Bader is scary good, him and Phil Davis should have an absolute banger at 205.

And then they’ve got the most exciting prospect in MMA in Pico. Win or Lose the guy is unbelievable to watch. Will be seriously scary if he starts to implement his wrestling into his fight plan.

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Totally understand though, it’s hard to watch if the guys you like aren’t fighting or certain fighters styles aren’t interesting to watch. Cough.. Demian Maia...

Would recommend keeping your eye on Mousasis next fight in bellator though. Dude throws down and mauls people.

https://youtu.be/e11c-t58zDY

W

WillianFNB

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Jack Hager is the best without doubt, has an unusual strength. His workouts seem insane and he's also very versatile.