Begining of MLB regular season

V

vaci38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The season in MLB has jus started.Does anyone bet on the league/sport,and does anyone have any strategy / sugestion how and which teams to bet on?

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The season in MLB has jus started.Does anyone bet on the league/sport,and does anyone have any strategy / sugestion how and which teams to bet on?

I try to stick with a home town underdog who has a good pitcher on the mound. As the season progresses you will notice which teams are better against the line.

For instance, the NY Mets are favored in Kansas City today. KC is a pretty good team and starting pitcher Young is decent.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to stick with a home town underdog who has a good pitcher on the mound. As the season progresses you will notice which teams are better against the line.

For instance, the NY Mets are favored in Kansas City today. KC is a pretty good team and starting pitcher Young is decent.

Unfortunately, the NY Mets pitcher threw the game of his life. Sliders and fastballs in perfect location to give the Mets a 2-0 win.

V

vaci38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea, Syndergaard had a gread game. You are a Royals fan ? or you are following them just for betting ?

SteaknEggz

SteaknEggz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i go with trusted pitchers and good batters...i like cubs with jake on the mound.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea, Syndergaard had a gread game. You are a Royals fan ? or you are following them just for betting ?

No, I am a Phillies fan. I haven't bet on them in awhile. :)

I was just giving an example of a good team being an underdog against the line playing at home. Those are the type of games I am looking for. Last year, in the beginning of the season, I picked the Houston Astros quite a bit at home being the underdog. I did quite well. The second half of the season the odds makers grew keen to the Astros being a good team and the lines changed.

V

vaci38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont bet on home wins or visitors just on numbers of points or pitchers strike auts