pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good Morning/Afternoon Cardschat

There is not much more in life that gives me greater pleasure in sport than beating Australia, if there was a tiddlywinks game versus Australia, i would want us to annihilate them - part of it is because they have such a brilliant coaching set up in Oz and they produce superb teams in every sport imaginable..

Yes its admiration for sure..

This weekend - we have the men playing rugby and the women take on a formidable Australian Womens team in the T20 World Cup Cricket final..

Its a good match up in both games but i just fancy one or the other country to win both, bragging rights up for grabs my aussie CC members!!

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Glenn I don't know about those kind of sports, but I do think this can relate to wanting to win against a formidable poker player. One that is really good. SO when I win against them, and I mean outplay not river them, I get that feeling! Enjoyed your post, and good luck on the felts!

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like this!

Hi Glenn I don't know about those kind of sports, but I do think this can relate to wanting to win against a formidable poker player. One that is really good. SO when I win against them, and I mean outplay not river them, I get that feeling! Enjoyed your post, and good luck on the felts!

Great reply and yes dont worry, you will for sure outplay me soon! :) lol

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lovely!
Nice, easy win in the rugby- lots of smiles all round here :)

Thank you

FT: England 37-18 Australia