Bayern vs Barcelona 8-2

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Memorable match for the history of football. It will be remembered forever as germany defeated brazil 7-1. These results will be never forgotten. I expected Bayern to win this match, but not with that impressive result.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Memorable match for the history of football. It will be remembered forever as Germany defeated Brazil 7-1. These results will be never forgotten. I expected Bayern to win this match, but not with that impressive result.
I already forgot that Brazil lost 7x1

5KINGLEO5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it was fantastic football, watched in one breath !!!

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man City was lucky to lose to Lyon, and that would be the same with them, a great shame and a great defeat of a team that throws hundreds of millions on players.
And Barcelona needs to get rid of Messi, when a footballer has more influence on the team than the coach, it will not lead to good!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.What a performance!And Barcelona was a complete mess(i).It would be a good final Bayern against Leipzig.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
End of a great team

This 8x2 for me was the end of a victorious era, even Messi are already talking about his departure

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I waited for Byern to win , but this score ?? Played even some scores columns , very risky I know , almost money in the fireplace , but 8-2 ?? At least make it 4-1 , 4-2 ... 8-2... Not gonna bet again on Barca , not even one cent , if that was allowed (I have the memory that on paddypower it is allowed , maybe I don't remember correctly , lol) .......

L

lucky88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This was ridiculous, great game. I enjoyed.

S

st00art

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was such a heartbreaking night for me as I'm Barcelona fan but seeing my countryman Lewandowski finally winning Champions League after such a good season makes me happy. Well deserved Robert! ;)

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my opinion is that Bayern deserved to win this Champions League draw . but I think if it wasn't for the new format of the tournament, PSG might not have made it to the final . and I also think it is not acceptable for a team like Barcelona to lose with such a score , I think it's just a shame !

direktor_vozduha

direktor_vozduha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh, Yes, it was epic. Just a gap. Barcelona was simply erased