Bayern Munich lost 5-0

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last night I watched the match between Borussia Mechengladbach and Bayern Munich.
It seems unreal to me that they lost 5: 0!
Their game was not up to par and they could have lost by a much bigger margin!
What do you think is the reason for this defeat?:angel:
Write to exchange opinions 😉

webseoteam

webseoteam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how could this happen?
draining the game?

DPo320

DPo320

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't beleeve my eyes ... wish I woudl've bet a couple euros on gladbach :D

A

arsenalcho_1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

let's not forget that this was a match for the German Cup and Bayern are unlikely to win this tournament.

BillyDuke1989

BillyDuke1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are absolutely right, for Bayern, only the Champions League and the Bundesliga matter, the rest is not so important...

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
let's not forget that this was a match for the German Cup and Bayern are unlikely to win this tournament.

You are absolutely right, for Bayern, only the Champions League and the Bundesliga matter, the rest is not so important...

Bayern won 20 times the German Cup, the second best team won them only 6 times. So its more likely that they win the cup. Its rather unlikely that Bayern is eliminated in the second round, but this happend now twice.
Like Poker, you hold trips aces and are sure to win and then a straight comes round the corner...

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how could this happen?
draining the game?
I don't know they played in the best lineup but they seemed tired all the way ..
But it is better that they lost at this point, knowing their mentality will not happen again :)

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn't beleeve my eyes ... wish I woudl've bet a couple euros on gladbach :D

A good odds were 7 at Borussia Mechengladbach.
It could be earned nicely:)
But if they knew, who would say that Bayern will play so badly

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you follow Bayern Munich you know that they always play to win the Cup o wve trophies.

They even played in the best lineup but they were very tired.
This will not happen to them again

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I wouldn't say so!
They played in the best team and knowing Bayern, every trophy is important to them
This is evidenced by the fact that they have won 7 of the last 10 cups

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bayern won 20 times the German Cup, the second best team won them only 6 times. So its more likely that they win the cup. Its rather unlikely that Bayern is eliminated in the second round, but this happend now twice.
Like Poker, you hold trips aces and are sure to win and then a straight comes round the corner...

Slszem always plays with you in all tournaments, they even played in the best lineup but they seemed tired

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.What a surprise!.3-0 in the first 21 minutes.Really hard to believe.But I think that it won´t happen again.The last time Bayern had been defeated that was was 40 years ago_One more think,we have to thank Borussia Monchengladbach players for the excellent football played, especially that beautiful second goal.Well desreved victory!

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good afternoon.What a surprise!.3-0 in the first 21 minutes.Really hard to believe.But I think that it won´t happen again.The last time Bayern had been defeated that was was 40 years ago_One more think,we have to thank Borussia Monchengladbach players for the excellent football played, especially that beautiful second goal.Well desreved victory!

The second goal was extra, but the Bayern Munich defense made a lot of mistakes.
I also agree that it will not happen again:)

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
cant win them also west ham beat man city on penaties good teams lose it happens

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It will be many years from now until Bayern will lose with this score again.. I'll probably have a beard and white hair then :D:D:D

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's like a cold shower for Bayern, I hope they correct the mistakes

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was an accident, as it seems to me, the stars did not agree. It's long time to close the discussion here. Yesterday she won 5 - 2 at home.