Bayern Munich

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bayern Munich play fantastic!Today they celebrated against Bayer Leverkusen with 5: 1 with a new mastery of Lewandowski They have a fantastic team and I think they will win the Champions League and all the trophies Robert Lewandowski is the best player at the moment, what a goal he gave with his fifth Master;):D

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They're just a machine !! The main thing is to avoid injuries.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bayern Munich is definitely one of the contenders to win the Champions League, but the competition is high. so I wouldn't be surprised if they don't even make it to the finals. by the playoffs, by the end of the season, many top teams are gaining momentum and it's too early to say who can win. Manchester City and PSG have long dreamed of winning this trophy, but ... and there are still worthy teams.

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bayern Munich is definitely one of the contenders to win the Champions League, but the competition is high. so I wouldn't be surprised if they don't even make it to the finals. by the playoffs, by the end of the season, many top teams are gaining momentum and it's too early to say who can win. Manchester City and PSG have long dreamed of winning this trophy, but ... and there are still worthy teams.
i think Bayern is ahead of everyone right now

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bayern are always in the favorites place, but in the last 3 years they managed to improve what was already good, when he changed coach I thought there might be a drop in performance, but maybe it's even better,we will see

H

HRVATSKIBOGMARS

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
In these moment Bayern is so good team. They are very dangerous and they play modern football. Of course Lewandowski is like a machine. In the EL one of favorite. Good luck to them:)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The match was quickly arranged in the first half. Afterwards, it was possible to relax for the Wednesday Champions League match. :D

IzzyMoreno

IzzyMoreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bayern now scored 100 goals this year in the Bundesliga. They have 5 games left to beat the record of 101 from Köln (year 1997).

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bayern is playing now so well that it seems they wil win all the tournaments in which it participates, but the season is long and anything could change.

tra1mp

tra1mp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bayern Munich has a good chance of playing the Champions League this year. I think they are favorites. The football they play is something

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.I agree with you, mate.Bayern is still the best European team.They could have won the UCL last season but, as we already know, some unlucky injuries appeared before the games against PSG..Chelsea did it really well but Bayern was a better squad.Bayern plays a fantastic football.It is a pleasure to watch them playing.

BillyDuke1989

BillyDuke1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bayern looks now like an almost invincible team, I can't imagine how an opponent should play in the Champions League to stop it ...

IzzyMoreno

IzzyMoreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dortmund on par in the first half in the classic against Bayern, 1:2 at half time.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like anyone who likes football, I like to see Messi play, it's different, but Lewa should have won the golden ball :thumpdown

S

SerValeMart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that Bayern will win the Champions League this year. Machine in action.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think bayer doesn't win this champions this year 2022 because the teams are equaling him!