Bayer Munich = Machine

N

Nel1523

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you think Bayer Munich is the best soccer team in the world today?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think not only now, but from the last 1 and a half year for sure. When Hanzi Flick came, everything has changed in positive way for this club and the results and the clinched trophies everywhere totally confirm that. Will be very interesting if some other club can stop them in the Champions League this season or it will be not interesting again.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think they are playing well, let's see if they can win the champions league again, in football such a competitive sport is extremely complicated for a team to be considered the best, because things change fast.

N

Nel1523

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that with this level they will win the champions again. But everything can happen football

Z

Zirkzee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, FC bayern is currently the best team in the world. Hansi Flick is very good at dealing with players. He turned the team into a sworn unit. He tickles his top performance out of every player. But this season is different. The schedule this season is insane. The top teams have a game every three days. That means you need a broad squad. FC bayern is not that well positioned in terms of width. Bayern Munich has 15 top players. After that, players lose quality. Other teams may have more quality across the board. That's why I don't know whether Bayern can defend all of their titles.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
“Bayern” deservedly won the last Champions League, playing very confidently and won all the matches. there is a title means now the best team.
as for the new title, remember the more recent history when Liverpool was also very much praised. although not to say that he is not strong right now. in general, there are many contenders for the title and sensations have not been canceled))).

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
At this moment I can say yes. They are the most stable and strong team in the world.

georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think they will win again this year champions league.

L

lintsikka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nope. They dominate in bl with best squad and machine like behaviour but that is just standards of bundesleague. They would be struggling in premier league or la liga for example. One of the best but not only one.

R

romamirr

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Undoubtedly, Bayern Munich is one of the greatest teams in the world. The Bavarians have had recessions, but any club cannot do without it. It's always nice to watch the matches of Bayern, a lot of stars are gathered in the team, technical players.

C

csecsey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So far, speculation has been about whether Bayern will triple again this year. The answer is no. Little Kiel knocked the giant out of the German Cup.

J

Joonhi93

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They have an incredible game, I think at this moment they are the best team in the world

B

booosteeer23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, in the German Cup, of course, it did not work out well, but the team will still take its toll this year, I will not be surprised if they win the Champions League again!

B

booosteeer23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Without a doubt, Munich is the top 3 team in the world both in terms of play and results that there is only one game that year with Barcelona 8-2))) What a shame for Messi and Barcelona ((((

stepper

stepper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes Bayern win all last seazon.. have a great player, and gteat coach. I wait to new seazon Chapions League, and still wait gold ball for Robert Lewandowski

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope for them that they will keep Lewandowski for many more years as he is the best striker in the world at the moment.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.Yep,I have no doubt about it.However,it will be difficult that Bayern can maintain that great level the whole season.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
they are so good they win the league every year alwys near the top in champions league evry year

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This season the team hasn't been showing the same quality as last season, but I hope it's just a matter of time. Bayern have to be world champion, if they lose to Palmeiras it will be a sadness for me.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I support Borussia Dortmund in germany, and the sad truth for all the borussen fans all over the world is that Bayern Munich is ages ahead of anyone else in the German Bundesliga.

Robert Lewandowsky is among the 5 best attackers in the last 20 years in European football.

I have to admit that!

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Barcelona from Guardiola
Real Madrid 3x Champions League in a row

Liverpool last year

Yes, Now it's Bayern